Quiet inline fans and quality filters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tstark

Reaction score
I wanted to see what everybody thoughts are on quiet inline fans (like Vortex s-line) and what filters are the best buy and have the best odor removal abilities. All input is very much appreciated. Thanks

Been using Vortex for a long time. I haven't found anything better.

Vortex and hydropharm for fans ..I like phat filters they are light weight made out of a light material as apposed to charcole filters.

PCDuck & Techrons78 are you using the S series fans by Vortex or one of the other models? Thanks.

PCDuck & Techrons78 are you using the S series fans by Vortex or one of the other models? Thanks.

Yes s line cortex 8 inch..brand new but nice
.and hydrofarms 6 inch active air..been running these for 3. Years straight no break 24 hours 7 days week..zero problems so far.

Hyperfan 6" and a Hyperfan Stealth 6"

Been running the hyperfan 6" for 3+ years no problems.

Those Vortex S-Lines are very nice I'd be interested on hearing what others think that are using them.

I bought my phat filter at Amazon, that is the best. Around twenty pounds for the six inch size, coupled with my max-fan inline. Nothing but sweet smelling air gets through this set up.

Im using the new can lites and the new max fan pros. You wont find a more efficient or quiet combination.

Cans max pro series use the same amount of wattage for their larger fans as most companies use for their 6" fans.

Ive used can filters and fans for 10 years, they are the standard in the industry..

Latest posts

Back