Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Dog !-I can do that !- It's getting better !-- I been puttering around the hood on it -- Almost everything around here has 35 mile speed limit but there's one place out of the way -- so I took it out and cranked it down !--- Almost broke the sound barrier !-- 56 mph !-- I think just running some more system cleaner will clear it up !
We'll see !-- It's not a real motorcycle but it amuses me !-- Gonna work out just fine !-- Need to work on my soft sand driving skills !-- 100 yd dash ? -- Just because U got more power don't mean sheet to me !-- I need to practice! -- Tires on the Scoot about 4 inch wide they not skinny street bike tires !

i have been thinking of getting a little moped for my wife to scoot around town on. i just want a cheap on, don't care if its banged up as long as its mechanically right. the idea of no tag, no insurance appeals to me. just gas and oil and ride out!!

Post to have registration and to get that got to have insurance -- I never had a motorcycle license or a legal bike !--At these speeds it'll work just fine once I get it cleaned out !-- 125 cc take a while to go thru a tank of gas !-- Maybe I should put my shoes on and go burn a little more ?
Better bump the buzz first !

We got to taste and adjust that Watermelon Brandy U know ? -- We got to double check how that fine Strawberry be doing -- Make sure the Blueberry, Pear and Apple are aging well and only way is to taste !-- Blackberry Season coming soon ! --

Well Keef I made it what do you think

Pink Kush
c022c0d3d60b4a09cfb4c9bde06224bc.jpg
516ede4a34b49194614cf9eaab89e354.jpg

OG Kush

2443c8105be4a759ed4441638e13f9bc.jpg

Bubba Kush
e52d7c861beec5334c2b7a7317dd4ea6.jpg

Purple Kush

f24a2eed9d8a045169bce12272c729a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only way to know is grow'm out and put'm in a pipe Bud !-- Pipe don't lie !-- That's my test !-- I got a fairly high tolerance so I tell them plants -- Let's see what U got ?-- If it impresses me I figure some casual smoker will have his a** kicked properly !-- I got stuff do just that too !-- Might be a good idea they don't turn me loose on an unsuspecting public ? -- They ain't ready for this !

Evening OFC
Long day over. Time to fly. Keef I got the gdp x bpu wet today. Got to decide what else.
Go get high and think about it

Work it Hippy !-- It'll do U right !-- 2 medium large triploid (seedless) watermelons --What turned out to be 11 gallons of decent wine !-- Here it is now !-- I could make it stronger but that is totally unnecessary ! -- Might end up being some of my best !-- Who am I kidding ?-- I'm good at it !-- It's all very good !-- Is it bragging if it's true ?

View attachment 20170321_170501-1.jpg

Work it Hippy !-- It'll do U right !-- 2 medium large triploid (seedless) watermelons --What turned out to be 11 gallons of decent wine !-- Here it is now !-- I could make it stronger but that is totally unnecessary ! -- Might end up being some of my best !-- Who am I kidding ?-- I'm good at it !-- It's all very good !-- Is it bragging if it's true ?

That looks very tasty my friend

I figure it's probably best to quarantine them for a little while how long do you guys think I should keep them away from the other plants

762dc88d217686ef98bb8c769b1b50c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey D.D. You put a smile on my tired A@@. I had Exactly that kind of day.
Kravens I agree on Abby and listening Tom. Wait Keef is Tom T Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back