Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
212,,,,,,,,,,,,thats how fast my heart was beating per minute when they took me to the hospital yesterday from work. Hope that never happens again. Damn that scared the holy **** out of me. My heart did some weird crap. Doc said it was the 5 cups of coffee my dumb *** had in a short time. Cant do that when you already have had heart problems. Ouch,,,,,,,

WHAT????? Did your heart do tachycardia or something? Was it really just the coffee? Don't you worry me this week WH.. love ya man.. be careful.

'Keef so glad you have the other nurse with you tonight, your shrimp looks very good.. yum

Hey Rose my other Nurse is working tonight ! -- I miss her and bout ready for her to come home awhile !

When Texas "Catch and Release " for weed possession finally makes it to the coast ? --
They gonna find out the Dank is already here !

Umbra -- I don't got pics today but that GDP-X-BPU ?--- Breed me another looks like that I be a happy man !
Oh!-That's right U already did !-- I am very pleased with what I grow and most was bred or came thru one of U !-- O.F.C. been very to good to Keef !-- Thank U ! -- I'm make some seed to share soon !

Evening Rose !-- Breed me another one !-- I grow da hell out some Nurse Larry! -- Look at it ? -- She don't lie !
I don't grow a lot but I throwdown on quality with anyone if U like ?

Damn buddy that looks tasty

morning guys. hopper, be careful man, coffee will make my heart jump a beat sometimes. i try and limit to one cup a day. i don't make it at home because i will drink it till the pot is gone.
glad you had fun kraven.

They say anytime you have had Heart Surgery you are prone to Afib. So i have to be more careful . Stimulants can cause problems too,,,,so it was probably a bad idea to drink so much stong coffee with heart disease. Like yarddog i have a few skips before,,,but this was horrible. I almost passed out and it lasted untill the Doc messaged my artery in my neck at the emergency room.
Anyway thanks for caring guys.
Hope yall have a great day.
Love ya Rose.

WH, we care. If you took a big breath would that stop it? I worry.

Good morning all. Keef, i have some Nurse Larry about a month from harvest, i will be glad to have her in the house again.

I am sure you will be glad when dd is in the house again.

Had a good night. Great coworkers. Today & tomorrow off; be glad when I have more than 2 days in a row off. Hopper, you be careful with that coffee! That is a scary feeling from what people say. At least they didn't have to shock you. You all have a great day!

View attachment FB_IMG_1490070905795.jpg

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- I might live! --
Rose --I'd like to apologize for my outburst yesterday !-- It was out of line ! -- I have trouble controlling emotions sometimes when I been hurting awhile !--
I work to do today !

Morning folks. Hopper slow down on the coffee bro or go to decaf. Rose the shoulder is better but not back to full yet. Looking at another month yet. I'm dragging a$$ this morning so it's coffee and a bowl.

Let me hit that Giggy ? -- Sounds like we on the same schedule -- That one arm stuff gets old quick !-- We just got to find another way !-- I was having trouble working a weed eater cause it was too much for my left arm so I finally sit down and made me a strap thing !-- I can run it with one arm now !-- Shoulda done that long time ago !
Mid 80's at the beach with sun --Water temp is low 70's -- Sounds like a fine day ? -- Wind gonna be blowing 45 mph with higher gust !-- U go over to the beach today U get sandblasted ! -- I'm running RO water today !
Get veg back on track !--

Good morning everyone hope you guys are all off to a great start hay umbra I got a question for you do you think the Mendocino Purp would be good crossed with the nurse Larry boy my goal is to put a little bit more weight on the Mendocino without losing potency or quality I would really appreciate your two cents on this

pretty flowers rose, i like spring time. as soon as everything bloomed here, we had a few days of 20 degree nights, killed most flowers... looks kind of like a dogwood blossom

Good morning everyone hope you guys are all off to a great start hay umbra I got a question for you do you think the Mendocino Purp would be good crossed with the nurse Larry boy my goal is to put a little bit more weight on the Mendocino without losing potency or quality I would really appreciate your two cents on this
Honestly Bud, I have no idea. I have never grown Nurse Larry or your cut of Mendo. They all look good in a photo, lol.

Good morning all, busy day here since I fished all day yesterday with the ol hippy.

Ugh !-- Changing out filters and any spray manifold that not spraying right -- needed to be done for a few days ! -- Running RO water -- I need bout 44-45 gallons !-- Tedious measuring nutes into one gallon jugs --Yes I got a plan to fix that --but for now I use 1 gallon milk jugs -- 3 and 5 gallons water jugs -- I don't know why but I don't like what I see in veg! -- So I empty the boxes and clean and start with fresh nute water !-- I been topping off those boxes without changing the nute water for coming up on 3 months ? -- I had to see how far I could take it !-- Think I found the wall !--
Bud -- Why U want to cross something on Nurse Larry ? -- She don't need no help !-- Unless ---U just got a boy Nurse ? -- I might have something put some weight on your purp !-- If U only got a boy Nurse ? -- Get me some pollen and I make U some more seed !-- I have yet to ship live fresh cuts -- Don't mean I won't !
Back to work !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back