Newbies, read this before you post a question!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarPassion

Administrator
Reaction score
For all the newbies out there here's a great Grow Guide that helps you with all the basic growing questions.

Please read this page before you have any questions about growing.

Thank you.

>>> Click Here To Open Up The Grow Guide <<<

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

OVERVIEW GENETICS AND THE PLANT

INDOORS AND OUTDOORS - CONSTANT HARVEST STRATEGY

PLANTING INDOORS

SHELF GROWING

LIGHT

SEA OF GREEN

GERMINATION

VEGETATIVE GROWTH

FLOWERING

HYDROPONICS

RECYCLING

PLANTING OUTDOORS

GUERRILLA GARDENING

SOIL GROWING

PLANT FOOD AND NUTRIENTS

PH AND FERTILIZERS

FOLAIR FEEDING

CO2

VENTING

TEMPERATURE

PESTS

TRANSPLANTING

EARLY SEXING

REGENERATION

PRUNING

HARVESTING AND DRYING

CLONING

BREEDING

SINSEMILLIA

SINSE SEEDS

ODORS AND NEGATIVE IONS

OXYGEN

SAFETY AND PRIVACY

DISTILLED WATER

BIRTH CONTROL PILLS

SEED AND BUD STORAGE

A FINAL COMMENT

Thanx Mar no more funny questions :mad: haha

I greatly appreciate the time and effort you put into this guide. It has kept me from mistakes I was about to make.:cool:

As a "NEWBIE" here I'm impressed with the amount of information contained herein. I once had a book entitled POT ART. Anyone heard of it? I picked my copy up in N.O. Alas it disappeared many years ago. It contained a lot of info on history,cultivation,politics,medical studies and some very interesting recipies. If anyone knows the whereabouts of this book let us know.

"I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to help speed up and facilitate our evolution. OK, not the most popular idea ever expressed. Either that or you're all real high and agreeing with me in the only way you can. They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do just as well ... you just realize that it's not worth the ******* effort. There is a difference." Bill Hicks{BISMARK}

Marijuana is not a drug. Drugs are man made. Callin mj a drug is like agreeing to the illegalization of mj.

Thanks for all the info you are very generous and loving to put all that energy into sharing it with whomever, it's always encouraging to know that there are still people like you around, thanks again, Lafitte33(Newbie)

What a great recource! I just learned so much!!! And with the help of you fine folks:holysheep: !!!!!

Thanks

Yes,thank for all the useful info. This web site helped me allot when I had questions. And everyone is quick to answer with good advice. Not waiting for days to while your plants are dying. It's awesome to see stoners from all around the world helping one another in one universal interest for the better of man/woman kind. "POWER TO THE PEOPLE" Peace out.

MaineOutdoorToker420 said:
why would birth control pills be up there??? interesting someone let me kno

You can click on the link above and read all the information and resources that are available to grow mj.

MaineOutdoorToker420 said:
why would birth control pills be up there??? interesting someone let me kno
A solution of one pill to one gallon of water has been reported to cause increased growth speed in tomato plants. It is possible this will help herb plants too. One treatment administered before flowering and one administered a few weeks before harvesting might help the plant mature faster.
:rolleyes: :eek:

what a wonderful source of information! Thank you!:holysheep:

Latest posts

Back