Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty Dianna, I guess some people will believe anything as long as it is on the Internet.

That is the smallest 8th I have ever seen.lol

That ain't even a whole pipe !-- 1/8 ? -- Maybe he means an 1/8th of a gram !-- I'd OD for sure !

Moved Bubba's Momma back to veg !- Be cutting on her soon ! --Moved the problem child --the BlackBerry Snow Lotus to bloom to be sexed !-- Master Kush cuts rooted !-- I got one more problem child to deal with !
That BPU-X-B.B. crossed on the dam T.E. to be sexed !-- Have to take some Bubblicious down in a few days !-- The grow is coming together nicely !

Evening OFC. Been busy all day. Keef, thank you for telling me about what Dr's will do if I tell him that I smoke. I'm going in for knee replacement the end of Nov. if everything works out O:K and I sure know I will need pain med's. I'm reading up on cloning and I know I will be asking ?'s to you peeps when the time comes. Learning every day about growing. Right, now, the bud's on my AI are small and it will be Oct. tomorrow. Hoping for a good turn out.

Rose, I am not going to tell the Dr. I smoke. After what keef and bozzo said I'm keeping it to myself. I just hope it does not turn up in my urine if he test me. The smoke I got now is low in THC and I stop smoking a week ago. I'm drinking lots of tea. I don't know if that will help or not. I'm thinking about changing my appointment day. I think that will be best. I sure do not want to test positive. Yes, Rose that Parkinson video was amazing. Why can't this world see that mj is good for you.

Kraven hope you had a good day fishing, it is always fun and peaceful. And, that is a beautiful Sun Set.

Evening Ness !-- Plenty ways to clone U can do it-- We can teach U !--

D.D. said I was a chatty Kathy today !-- I'm pretty much a hermit and interact with as few people as possible !-- I don't get around that we'll so there's a lot I can't do !-- My life is pretty much growing weed --Staying high and hanging with U guys !-- O.K. I make a little wine too !-- I spend a lot of time sitting in my easy chair watching listening to music and working my pipe !-- So that's why I post alot !-- It's not like there's anyone around here to go share a joint with !-- They can't know the Keef U guys know !-- I'm really glad that there is a place like this where I don't have to pretend !-- Thanks MP and the O.F.C. for putting up with me !

Dirty Dianna, I guess some people will believe anything as long as it is on the Internet.

That is the smallest 8th I have ever seen.lol

Sure don't think that tiny bit could kill anyone! And, you are so right about people believing everything they read on the internet. I recently had to reassure my sister that "yes, we do vote for president even if we are at war & that Obama is not going to declare war just so he can remain president!" Crazy!

Holly s,,, keef I feel like you were spying on me and just told everybody What I do in a day

hope everyone is having a good night

Old man nightmares so I'm up !-- Pack a pipe and get my heating pack on my neck !-- Hope it's not a all-nighter !---So here we are !--- What did I do with that pipe ?

Bud !-- So U looking for something unique that no one else has ? -- I know U planning on getting that Pink Kush in the spring !-- Any regular plant U breed to it will produce seed !-- These terminator seed will grow a plant but that plant will be a sterile triploid !-- It won't make seed !-- They say that is the rule but sometimes mother nature steps in and by sacrificing that 3rd strand of DNA a triploid can produce fertile seed rarely !
Anyway --Round U up some males !-- Breed every male U can get to the Pink Kush !-- There will be something unique among those seed U just got to go thru them and find it !-- Long as U can clone a triploid will grow for U long as U keep cloning !-- It will be a plant no one can buy or breed !-- U want to get kinky get a sexploid --( 6n )-- Billy not gonna sell U a 6n male only a female !-- By breeding a normal male to a 6n female will result in the offspring being tetraploid !-- U get half your genetics from the mom and half from dad !-- It gets tricky breeding polyploids !-- If U breed a 2n plant to a 4n tetra the offspring will received half of mom's DNA and half of dad's -- The tetra has 4 strands so the off spring gets 2 from that parent !-- If the other parent is a normal diploid with 2 strands !-- So the offspring ends up with 3 strands !-- They are sterile because 3 can not be divided evenly !-- A plant with an odd number strands will be sterile !-- Triploids if they get pollenated will produce seed nubs !-- Harder to remove than regular seed !-- The next chance is 5n -- That means breeding a 6n plant to a 4n plant !! --Works out right and U got true sensimillia !-- Nothing in nature can fertilize it !-- Fields and fields of feminized 5n plants and not a single seed even if your field is Bombed wit a pollen bomb !--

Keef I'm not going to lie I'm starting to get obsessed with the Hexaploids everything about them I won't stop till I got my hands on one everything about them is amazing and not very many people know about them which is a bonus

What up Bud ? -- What U doing up this time of night !-- Be careful this stuff can obsess U !-- I think I would take Billy's THC levels with a grain. Of salt !-- If U feel U really want to do this be prepared for the long haul !-- It could take dozens of attempts and there's no guarantee !-- It all has to start with making or getting a 4n tetra !-- Genetic doubling from 2 strands to 4 !-- If U serious and got enough plants to take cuts every couple weeks !-- U will read all sorts of things about polyploids !-- Fact is there isn't enough info to know much about it at all !-- You'll need several varieties to work with! -- PM me an address and I'll see if I can't get U some of the seed we grow !-- If U got your clone groove on and have tested inclination to give this genetic doubling a try !-- I can send U a small bottle of my premixed Zombie Juice and instructions !

Now U do know I ain't gonna put my real address or name on the label !--- Anyway all I would ask is an original cut if U are successful !--I will also assume that the name and address I send it to U as long as it will be received by U !-- Even if it is someone else address !-

So glad Keef tells you guys all about his mad scientist genetic alteration experiments, cause it makes my head hurt! He kinda loses me when he starts talking about all those 2n, 4n, 5n, etc. thingys. I just want to get high by the beach.......

Good morning guys and gals. I managed to survive the birthday celebration and the waitress didn't spill food all over my son, like the last time we went out with my sister. Been feeling very frustrated about the grow. While many things have come together, I feel as if I am at a plateau and there is a huge gap from where I am at, to where I want to be. Start the new job Monday and I'm a bit nervous. It all builds up. Keef, I'm a bit of a hermit as well and it can be challenging to socialize with many people. Whether it is because of my epilepsy or because of how the people who knew about my epilepsy treated me, I am very cautious about people. If you think that truthful info about cannabis is a bit hard to come by sometimes, it is much worse when it comes to accurate info about epilepsy, lol. The truly mean things that people have said and done to me, will never go away. I know I tend to push people away, and that can be the hardest thing I have tried to change about myself. At 59, I've had epilepsy for 55 years. And cannabis helps treat it, but it is not a cure.

Good morning OFC,

October is here! I wonder what it will bring.

Kraven, i sure liked your pic on the river.. so pretty, glad you can do that.

Keef, it is nice to have your peeps, always ready to smoke with ya.. this is a good place.

Good morning Umbra, i see you there.. hope your day is going to be awesome.

Keef you are the man you really just made my day I am so excited to get this project on the go I have nothing but time on my hands I cannot wait to see what we can come up with I guarantee you man we are going to come up with something great

What up Bud ? -- What U doing up this time of night !-- Be careful this stuff can obsess U !-- I think I would take Billy's THC levels with a grain. Of salt !-- If U feel U really want to do this be prepared for the long haul !-- It could take dozens of attempts and there's no guarantee !-- It all has to start with making or getting a 4n tetra !-- Genetic doubling from 2 strands to 4 !-- If U serious and got enough plants to take cuts every couple weeks !-- U will read all sorts of things about polyploids !-- Fact is there isn't enough info to know much about it at all !-- You'll need several varieties to work with! -- PM me an address and I'll see if I can't get U some of the seed we grow !-- If U got your clone groove on and have tested inclination to give this genetic doubling a try !-- I can send U a small bottle of my premixed Zombie Juice and instructions !

Now U do know I ain't gonna put my real address or name on the label !--- Anyway all I would ask is an original cut if U are successful !--I will also assume that the name and address I send it to U as long as it will be received by U !-- Even if it is someone else address !-

Good morning everybody hope you're all off to a great start

Wow Umbra your room looks amazing great job my friend I can't wait to see the finishing results you are always doing something mind blowing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back