Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month: Squish by Umbra
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Marijuana News
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2017, 07:10 PM   #1
Angie
Administrator

Angie
Default Makes bones stronger....

I came across this via a link in Facebook and thought of you here. But you may have your own success stories about this.

http://www.cannabisconnections.tk/20...es-to.html?m=1

It is an article stating that a Bone and Mineral research shows that the CBD in marijuana makes for stronger bones.

I cannot cut and paste any here as the article will not allow any copying.
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:14 PM   #2
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

That is so awesome... CBD, lays down bone, woo hoo. As an xray tech, that is pretty impressive. As my husband has two breaks in his leg, i need to take him some cbd. I love this.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 02:12 AM   #3
Ron

Ron

Good news for everyone. Another great discoveries and benefits from marijuana. My friend that undergo knee operation should be informed about this. Thanks for sharing it here.
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 02:39 PM   #4
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

LOL--maybe why I have never broken a bone (other than a toe) even though I deserved to several times. I worked and played awfully hard when I was younger.

Rosebud and Ron, you may want to look into comfrey, too. It is good for bones (and a lot of other things). I make a salve with both cannabis and comfrey in it that my family and friends just love.
The Hemp Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote