A List Of Seedbanks To Buy From Or Not To Buy From With Ratings

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is looking for a top level seed bank you should look into the attitude seed bank. Always stealth, guaranteed, and in the breeders pack(very important). Used them several times,great service and can track your order. Usually delievered in & bussiness days.:)

Anybody have any ideas where to purchase burmese kush and og kush femenized and single seeds thats not out of stock?

Online Growshop Alien has both in stock.... they don't sell singles though....

Just curious as to how many people here purchase seeds while living in the states and whether they had any issues. I'm just cautious about buying them and having them shipped over here..

I've never had a problem. Just check 1st and make sure the have stealth shipping, which most do. :holysheep: Attitude is the BEST:hubba:

Ordered from ten different companies, more that once each. Never had a problem. I stick with attitude, and nirvana because of the stealth of their shipping.

Hi,

I just got my 3rd order this year from Attitude without any incident... 8 days! :eek: It was 8 days last time and 15 days the first time this year... SOLID company... very stealth... The weak links in the chain are the USPS and U.S. Customs/Homeland Security in NYC... Attitude ALWAYS gets my order out PRONTO and in the hands of the Royal Post within a day. Usually, within 24 hours my package is in NYC but after that it sits... and sometimes sits... and sits... before it finally shows up in my mailbox a week or two later. I've used Doc Chronic many times too and I used to get orders in as little as 4 days but I think it had more to do with package size.

Happy Strain Hunting!:cool:

ordered from marijuana-seeds.nl, they say they shipped on 10/29/09, still no beans. southern usa here. will update if i receive. today 11/17/09

Ordered from Marijuana-seeds.nl, southern USA here. Took 3 weeks, but, I got em! Good stealth too! Got 3 THC Bombs germinating right now. Huge seeds! Got 5 freebies too, smaller seeds and not marked. Germinating 2, see what I get! Wanted to let all USA people know, they have good prices, and I actually got seeds. Will post later and let you know if they germed! Nosleep:cool:

Took 9 buisness days this time to get a nice size order from the tude. A big X-mas giveaway dec4th-7th.

I ordered lots from Nirvana / Holland....just got mail and only a third of my order came in. Number is wrong, can't contact them...what an EDITdrag. I'm going by another name but most know who I am.

I'll wait another week or so before I tear a new one into them with the buyers beware. Package was clean & not tampered with, stealth was fine, just two thirds of my order missing and out big bucks.

Missing was the White Widow and Master Kush...SIGH....

Frankie, you can open a support ticket right one their site. If it's during business hours, you can IM them. Check the site. What number was wrong?

I've ordered from them many times also. I have had probs with my orders before, but it was always taken care of quickly.

hey. I'm in the planning stages of an indoor stealth growbox. I saw this list, but some of them do not ship in canada and some don't carry some seeds or have feminized.
I was wondering if there is another list I can follow, or suggestion on canadian companies, or some that specialize in single seeds?

If it helps at all, it should be a smaller (growth) strain. The height of the cabinet is likely 40-50" but it'll only fit 1-2 plants. Some suggestions I've gotten here are: Russian Rocket, SnowRyder and White Dwarf. It'll be my first grow so nothing expensive, a medical strain would be good also since its for pain releif.

Thanks

mgjscdhl said:
hey. I'm in the planning stages of an indoor stealth growbox. I saw this list, but some of them do not ship in canada and some don't carry some seeds or have feminized.
I was wondering if there is another list I can follow, or suggestion on canadian companies, or some that specialize in single seeds?

If it helps at all, it should be a smaller (growth) strain. The height of the cabinet is likely 40-50" but it'll only fit 1-2 plants. Some suggestions I've gotten here are: Russian Rocket, SnowRyder and White Dwarf. It'll be my first grow so nothing expensive, a medical strain would be good also since its for pain releif.

Thanks

Google Single seed centre...they are great if you just want a bean or two of certain strains...you don't want to try grow RRF in a small space...I hve grown it and it gets big...it is a very hvy yielder...I got over 2 z's off one plant...White Dwarf in shallow pots wld be a great fit for you...

I just wanted to warn people, and share experience.

I googled single seed but gotten another site "single marijuana seed canada"
I want you all to know its been a month and nada. The seller is now not responding to emails (last 6 days or so). If it also helps verycleaverstuff will show up on statement(s) or invoices. I hope this is helpful and not looked upon as a rant.

Be beware of exactly where you are going. I have since found an actual url for the one mentioned and (probably) will go with them, i have no legal means to get my money back so its $60+ down the drain.

Latest posts

Back