A List Of Seedbanks To Buy From Or Not To Buy From With Ratings

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
marijuana-seeds.nl ordered over 5oo bucks worth and all good seeds.took some of them about 9-10 days to pop.

I'm just a old stick in the mud and I stay with gypsy nirvana, always been good to me, fast and good female ratio.. jr

This is 6 pages long, I could attempt to read them but maybe one of you in the U.S. can give me a link to a site they trust.. I have checked oute a couple of the links provided on the list.. I'm still not sure which one I should go with... Let me know.. I want some W-W

Seed Boutique Gypsy Nirvana has White Widow. ;)
Chips Deluxe said:
This is 6 pages long, I could attempt to read them but maybe one of you in the U.S. can give me a link to a site they trust.. I have checked oute a couple of the links provided on the list.. I'm still not sure which one I should go with... Let me know.. I want some W-W

InsaNO420 said:
Does anyone know anything about Attitude Seedbank Co.???
I am looking into ordering from them?
thanks

Go ahead and order, you will be happy with the results, very popular right now.

So Which Seed Bank Does Everybody Recommend I Was Curious If Anyone Every Shopped At Seed Boutique I Ve Been Wanting To Get Some Blue Cheese

I use dope-seeds, theattitudeseedbank, and I just put in an order at seedboutique last week for the first time. I am on east coast USA and these all are UK sellers, so they come into the New York City which seems easier for seed seekers like us (I don't know why, maybe due to the huge volume).
The Blue Cheese is awesome and really uniform in growth. I grew one to harvest last year, yeild was light due to light issues that I have solved (26 grams off of a 14" high plant). But tasted great and really potent high. Watch out for smell if you need to be stealthy! When I flowered mine you could really smell it! I have a carbon filter/fan set up to take care of that now. I am ordering another batch of 5 fems this week. Well, hope you find this helpful, big guy! Good luck on your stank dank grow. Peace out! 420usagrow

Alright thanks for the help i was stressing to which one i wanted to pick cuz i wanted that blue cheese looks bomb but didnt want 2 pick a bad seed bank well thanks again

Smoking1 said:
bombbudpuffa have you personally recieved seeds from that site? If so where do they ship from? Netherlands? Another question if you did order from them what was it and did the seeds all pop. From dutch site nine out of ten seeds in a pack would all pop and 70% were female. I'm always looking for a new seed site that is trustworthy.
Thanks Guy

Smoking1

Using MarP's avatar, LOL isn't that like a hockey player other than Wayne Gretzky wearing #99? :)

MarPassion said:
Don't forget our little list of seedbanks rated by people over here

How does one add a new seedbank to the list? Attitude Seeds?

the seed bank site helped. thanks a bunch brother's grunt. dope site.

An update for anyone who wants to know. I have ordered from all these sites in the last few months. Ratings are out of 10. All orders were shipped to the east coast us.

drchronic.com - people keep saying that they have issues with the doc. Not here, however I use my real name and address for orders. After all, they're only souvenirs right? Real vast selection. Super fast shipping, I have gotten several packages in three or four business days, but some have taken ten. Stealth is decent. One downside to the doc, his customer service sucks unless it's his fault. Anything other than a doc screwup and don't hold your breath. Rating - 8

dope-seeds.com - Real good selection. The best customer service so far. These guys will email you back on a sunday! Shipping takes five to ten days, and the stealth is decent. Rating - 10

marijuana-seeds.nl - Fast shipping, one of the better stealth systems. Did not deal with customer service, but shipping only took a week. Only thing I didn't like about this site is that they don't list the breeders, just the strains with a description. Rating - 8

weedcity.com - Limited selection, but the guarantee shipping. Customer service is average, but the have a toll free number you can call. Shipping took while, but there was a notice posted on the site that they were having some issues. Rating - 7

cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk - Vast selection, fast shipping. Haven't dealt much with their service dept, but I have emailed with a question and got an answer. Rating - 10

nirvana-shop.com - This is the actual site for the breeder nirvana, so all they sell is their own seeds. You can get their seeds cheaper on other sites, and I"ve never had a problem, but I still order from them just to make sure I'm really getting their stuff. Another awesome stealth shipper, but they can take a little longer to get than the others. Takes ten to twenty days to receive your package. Rating - 9

bcseedking.com - Only canadian place I've ordered from. Best prices I've seen, 15 seeds for $50 and 25 for $75. They don't have too many feminized seeds, but a good selection otherwise. Shipping took less than a week, but the stealth was iffy. They made it, and through chicago, so I guess the stealth was good enough. Did not deal with customer service. Rating - 8

seedboutique.com - Freebies, freebies, freebies! But the same ones for months, so if you intend on making more than one order, don't count on any variety with the freebies. Other than that, no qualms at all. Good customer service, nice selection (although thin on the autos). Fast shipping (less than ten days), and decent stealth. Rating - 10

In conclusion; Best stealth-nirvana shop, and marijuana-seeds. Best shipping times-drchronic, dope-seeds. All prices are generally in the ballpark with each other, and I would recommend all these banks, however my favorites are the doc, dope seeds, and cannabis-seeds-bank.

I heard back from Marijuana-seeds.nl and they let me know that the package I had received was not from them. *edited* That's a huge relief; Marijuana-seeds.nl has been very prompt in answering any of my emails. So far, I'm satisfied with their costumer response.

Still waiting to supply germination rates, ect. once I get my seeds from both sites.

Anyone out there know if Kind Seed Co. lives up to their shipping/germination guarantee???

-Blaze & Amaze-

Sorry to everyone for posting that, I've just been antsy as hell to get my little op going; I'll exercise much more caution in the future. Thanks for letting me know flaboy420 & Do me a favor and remove the info from your quote.

Sorry again for my slip-up and thanks for the heads up.

the attitute seed bank- 10+ - east coast USA delivery- stelth shipping- 6 days!!

Latest posts

Back