I'm gonna get into trouble.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
This post is gonna get me into trouble. but I found it and my ole lady about died laughin. :D

Understanding Women - Part II ........
If you Kiss her, you are not a gentleman If you do not, you are not a man.
If you Praise her, she thinks you are lying If you do not, you are good for nothing.
If you agree with all her likes, you are abusing If you do not, you are not understanding.
If you make romance, you are an experienced man If you do not, you are half a man.
If you are well dressed, she says you are a playboy If you do not, you are a dull boy.
If you visit her too often, she thinks it is boring If you do not, she accuses you of double-crossing.
If you are jealous, she says it is bad If you are not jealous, she thinks you do not love her.
If you attempt a romance, she says you did not respect her If you do not, she thinks you do not like her.
If you are a minute late, she complains it is hard to wait If she is late, she says that is a womans way.
If you visit another, she accuses you of being a heel If she is visited by another, Oh, it is natural, we are women.
If you Kiss her once in a while, she professes you are cold If you Kiss her too many times, she yells that you are taking advantage.
If you fail to help her in crossing the street, you lack ethics If you do, she thinks it is just one of mans tactics.
If you stare at another woman, she accuses you of flirting If she is stared at by others, she say that they are just admiring.
If you talk, she wants you to listen If you listen, she wants you to talk.

Oh God! You created those creatures called womanSo simple, yet so complexSo weak, yet so powerfulSo confusing, yet so desirableO LORD, TELL ME WHAT TO DO.AMEN.

Latest posts

Back