First time grow/ and a seed grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

I don't know if there is any interest in this, but I thought I would share mr rb's first grow. He noticed our outdoor didn't have enough cbd's for the medicine folks,and he knew i was burned out a bit, so he decided to do an indoor.

He is growing, Valentine, a 21%/ 1%ths CBD variety i am thrilled to have. A cross of my beloved Harlequin with Tsunami, referred to as Harly tsu.

He started 4 seeds of each with a 1/4 fox farm ocean forest in the bottom of a red solo cup and half a cup of seed starter mix. I needed more perlight, but oh well. These will veg indoors under Ho T5's for a while and go out to the shed where he will use 5 gallon smart pots, (i think). We will use HPS and LED side lighting for flowering.

My hope is we get some males and I will make a full blown seed run so i never run out of cbd's again.

To be continued......

Rose, I'm tickled for you...looking forward to mr RB 1st indoor [that I know of] ;)

Oh, that is so cool that Mr. RB is running his own plants! Green Mojo to him!

i will enjoy watching. if mrs fogey gave it a go, i am sure i would find it hard not to meddle...

i will enjoy watching. if mrs fogey gave it a go, i am sure i would find it hard not to meddle...

Ha, i think we now call it "our grow".... It is very interesting to see how different mr rb and I are. He does everything by the book, i do everything by intuition...or feel.. lol

Here are the new kids. the Valentine popped 4 and 4 came up. Popped the harly tsu and it took about 7 -8 seeds to get 4...

Here they are now.View attachment DSCF4500.jpg

View attachment DSCF4501.jpg

Thank you guys for coming by I appreciate each of you.

Those look awesome Mr RB and Rose. Looking real healthy too. Yehaaaaaaaa

It is so nice to see healthy plants that don't have thrip or anything (yet) This is a good antidote to a kind of lousy od grow. I love growing! Thanks WH.

very nice baby pics. i am jellin'. no grow going for a while in fogeyville. i will be living vicariously thru mp for a while...

Thanks guys, I sns'd them last night as I saw a familiar long skinny bug. One thrip.. I must grow thrip in my house and yard... Anyway. We will SNS( sierra natural science) for two more times... I am not freaked out by one bug, which probably means there are 10 or 20... but that i do-able to get rid of.. Please god! Between this election in 4 days and a bug, I'm a little buggy myself.. Breathe, it will be ok. See how i said it was nice not to have bugs and then 4 hours later i got a bug?... Karma?

They are adorable babies Hush, I agree. Old fogey, i would not have started another grow. I think mr rb was trying to help me out of the outdoor funk.. It is nice to have babies in the house. Please live vicariously thru me... you relax, you deserve it.

Very nice looking girls something tells me they're going to grow up to be absolutely beautiful excellent job

Good morning Rose those little bugs they sure like your medicine they must have good taste i'm just kidding hopefully it was just a one and only that was in there

Thanks BudL... i don't think there is ever just one. But I am not too worried. Thank you for coming by..

Rose, so nice that Mr. R.B.has motivated you to do an indoor grow together...I was not impressed with my outside plants. Just not enough time here before the rains come.....all the green MOJO that I can muster up coming your way.....

You go get them Mr. RB.
You have a fantastic teacher:aok:
Looking nice.

Latest posts

Back