Been a while

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AluminumMonster

Duke of Errl:)
Reaction score
Hello MPers! It's been too long since I last logged in. Life has been crazy since moving to Colorado. I am happy to say that I have found a great company to work for, growing Charlettes Web for CBD oil. I am no longer working for a money hungry dispensary, which feels incredible! This year alone we have planted a little over 100,000 clones outdoors, all Charlettes Web. It is a very gratifying job which leaves me feeling content on most days, tired but content lol. I have worked my way to assistant manager of the greenhouses in less than 2 months. I must say, I love my job!

Hopefully there are still some familiar faces around here lol. If not, I hope to get to know some of you new cats. Until then... PEACE!

HI AM, welcome home dude. So happy to hear of your cbd oil. I am so happy you love your job. That is awesome. Glad you checked here too, stick around. Glad to see you again.

Hey AM, good to hear from you. Glad you got away from the dispensary too....lots of pressure to just sling....now you can focus on the healing properties. I was out in Denver for 420....have a few friends around Pueblo. I'll be headed out again in 18....would be nice to have a sesh. Take care, if your on IG follow me @kravenhead420 I'll hit you back and we can stay in touch better. Peace

congrats AM, glad you're doing well. making a living working on what you love and also helping others.. don't get much better than that.
:)

Hello MPers! It's been too long since I last logged in. Life has been crazy since moving to Colorado. I am happy to say that I have found a great company to work for, growing Charlettes Web for CBD oil. I am no longer working for a money hungry dispensary, which feels incredible! This year alone we have planted a little over 100,000 clones outdoors, all Charlettes Web. It is a very gratifying job which leaves me feeling content on most days, tired but content lol. I have worked my way to assistant manager of the greenhouses in less than 2 months. I must say, I love my job!

Hopefully there are still some familiar faces around here lol. If not, I hope to get to know some of you new cats. Until then... PEACE!

awesome AM. karmas a ***** does 30 acres of CBD grow. some big grows in CO. good luck

Awesome to do something that makes you happy my friend. Makes life much easier.

I am so happy for you. Liking your job makes life so much better. And to top it off, the job you are doing is helping others! Talk about a win-win.

Isn't it just wonderful to be in a legal state and not have to worry?

I AM,
good to see ya, and the job sounds wonderful..
stay in touch

thanks Ladies,,,
I stop in often, but don't post much...
have a Great Day!-)
my my

Wow! So many of you original MP folks are still here ..... that's fantastic! Thank you all for the well wishes and kind words! Its taken a lot of hard work and long hours to prove myself to some of the higher ups. 60-80 hour weeks of washing pots, transplanting, scrubbing reservoirs, pruning, trimming etc.... You folks know what I'm talking about lol, we've all been doing it for years;) Now, I've finally found a stable job that is honest hard work that pays a livable wage and cares about it's employees and customers. We also grow our "hemp" organically, which has been an awesome learning experience! Literally tons of worm castings are trucked in, along with compost and soil. Next year's clone order is for 300,000...!!! Next spring will.be insane and I can't wait!

So, I'm at work usi g their WiFi lol.... I should probably get back to it. I will be back.....and with pics too hopefully!

Rose is going to be MP's cbd guru before long. She is going to have a world class gene pool of cbd's.

We only work with Charlettes Web here... It's so easy working with only one strain lol.

ah shucks you guys. AM, that is so very cool, what does the CW test for the cbd/thc ratio?

OH MY GOSH!!!! how fun to see those... So glad you are back.. thanks for posting.. keep it up please.

Latest posts

Back