Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what that is Umbra but it obviously ain't this potato soup !-- I got something called "Outback Walk About Soup ? -- It's onion soup in a beef stock and it's dam good onion soup !--

cold potato soup with leeks in a chicken broth ... it's french

Don't be bad mouthing the French ain't nobody perfect !--Them is the people who came up with doing French fries in duck fat !-- They can't be all bad !-- They got a cold Mexican soup too !-- Soup is supposed to be hot !-- I perfer the bastardized french ways of the Cajuns !

Gazpacho soup is yum. I like the vicheys whatever too.

So i made those pies now i am just about finished with the minestrone and I replanted 4 plants. who is this person and where is rosebud? I am going to make Keefs soup and Nicks dip and everything. lol
How's your foot umbra? Do ya still like your job? i went to my old boss and got adjusted, it had been almost 2 years since i had been there. He offered me a job... what does he not understand, i am done, thanks, but done.

I'm makin minestrone for dinner my own self. But I cheated, I grilled some sausage and an onion then added some stewed tomatoes and a package of Sierra soups ministrone mix. It is really very good and so easy. Got beers and dehydrated taters and other stuff. Another hour and a half and I'll be chowing down...y'all come over and have a bowl!

Do that one day Rose I think you'll like it !-- Well sports just became political too !--Demanding people be fired for disagreeing with U should be below the dignity of the office !-- Taking a knee during the national anthem is offensive but there be good people at them Tiki Torch Parades ? -- I give up !

Hackerman, i can't believe you burn up Kitchen Aids. I don't know about that new brand you're talking about. Did you look at all the reviews? I like reviews.

Yeah, I'm big on reviews as well. This is supposed to be the big one for bread dough. The Kitchenaid is an awesome mixer for all purpose but kneading bread dough is a different animal.

Take a look at some of those Hobart brand bread dough mixers. The cheap ones are $2,000.00 and up. LOL My caterer buddy paid $20k for his commercial model. LOL

Bread dough is tough because it's less than 50% liquid and the kneading process is a slow speed. So, torque is everything.

My last Kitchenaid didn't even make it a year. I am going to do a youtube on it. When you turn it on it smokes like an old '57 Chevy. LOL

RE I had hamburger helper !--

How to get a hamburger helper??
I remember I worked in mcdonalds for 2 week flipping burger patties when I was young. I quit coz it's hard. Now, when I see Spongebob making craby patties I know it's all a lie. It's hard not fun haha

What up Ron ? -- How to get to hamburger helper ? --Get high --get hongry --Easiest thing I can find and done !-- I think it had some gluten in it too !-- I know one thing when it landed on top them cannacaps and they got all mixed up and moved into my brain ? -- I'm be alright !

U know I got da hurricane PTSD ? -- Anyway I been keeping up with post hurricane Puerto Rico !-- I feel bad for them they didn't get so much as a Potus visit and the How strong U are speech after the photo shoot !-- Most them don't look like him so I feel bad for them !-- They been pretty much ignored !-- I'm annoyed !-- One of D.D.'s relatives was renting when the town went underwater !-- Red Cross giving out $400 to flood victims -- They were not eligible because there was only one assistance check per address and the land lord had already claimed it !-- The landlord moved some kind of prefab barn building in and told them if they wanted the place back the rent had been increased and there was a deposit !-- Make me so mad !-- That's a true bottom feeder right there !-- Trying to profit on the misery of others !

mornin yall ,,,,just sitting here with my morning tea,drinking and smoking ,listening to eva cassidy, she sings the best versions of danny boy ive ever heard,,,makes me think of my dad ,,i cry every time,,,my partner always ask why do you listen to that song..if it makes you cry ,,,i dont know the answer ,so i just smile,,she also does a mean version of over the rainbow,,,enjoy your day,,,zig

Morning O.F.C. !-- Zig I don't know what life would be without music !-- I always got a radio or something on !-- Some get stuck in the music of a certain Era and that's pretty much all they listen to but I kinda aged with music !-- I will always love my classic rock but it might surprise some to know an old man also listens to the new alternative stuff !--
I had big plans to do some yard work today and spruce the place up !-- It's always easy in the mind !-- Not sure the body is gonna cooperate !-- Caps be kicking in soon --Another cup of coffee and refill this pipe and revisit the issue later ? -

G'morning everyone. Last cup of a pot of coffee and :vap-Bong_smoker:I'm starting on my 3rd bowl and then I gotta go stack some lumber and hopefully I'll still have the ambition to do some maintenance on my Jeep. Going to be a gorgeous Day, the leaves are just beginning the change. They won't be pretty for a few more weeks but you can tell fall is coming

Good morning all,

Zigggy, honey, I get it. When my brother Danny was in Germany and my mom missed him, she would play oh danny boy, we all cried. I know you miss your folks, I do too. I love over the rainbow too.

More company coming today and you might remember last year when i discovered if you give them a strong indica they go to bed early...win win. I love this woman, but her husband drives everyone nuts except her.

So my thyroid is still too high. could you tell by yesterday? Nick, your dinner looked good. lets smoke this stuff.

U got the Indica ready and rolled !-- Don't U just love it when a plan comes together !-- My yard needs mowing wish I had some that medicine for people with low thyroid !-- Or ---Nevermind !-- D.D. be in mid week or so headed to Austin for a music concert and so I can bring the old car home !-- Girlfriend starting to run down !-- I hate her being that far away but that was where the money was !-- Working on my second cup of coffee and starting to mellow out some !

Hi Cane, nice to see you and your new babies. They look nice.

Keef, i hope DD gets some days off to rest one of these days.

I need to clean up this joint. and by joint i mean house.

Rebuilding the rotation post Harvey !-- I got a few thing survived the storm finishing up on the other end but these boxes one week apart in bloom oldest on the left youngest on the right !-- Running RO water to sent up this week's box !-- 5 more boxes and bloom be full again and back to weekly harvest !--

View attachment 20170924_094148.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back