Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the street sweeper unsheathed and loaded !-- Some ya'll know what a street sweeper is !-- Mine is a modified 12 ga. Pump the holds lots more shells than it supposed to have !-- I can clean the street with it for sure !-- It will be a lawless place at times !-- This no where near what we went thru in Katrina !-- This I know how to do !-- Should return to a new normal but some people just plum stupid !-- Most are good people just trying to survive !-- We be fine very soon !-- The town is not torn up like I have seen in other storms !-- Our town be fine soon but the rest of the Texas coast tore down or under water !-- The eye missed me by 25 miles !-- The weak side !- but-- it mess the place up some anyway ! -- I left my pumps on in the grow but took the lights !-- Mane I still got a working grow !-- Another month and the rotation continues !-- I may have lost a couple clones but in a couple days the rest will have recovered !

Watching the local news and a group of trucks loaded with supplies just rolled into Rockport from Oregon !-- Thank U Oregon !-- They really messed up over there !-- On my drive home from Austin I saw a convoy of at least a dozen busses full of refugees headed to San Antonio -- Musta been a mile of those electrical repair trucks !--4,600 telephone poles down around here -- Amazed I got power !-- The road was also full of trucks and trailers loaded with supplies !-- I think they gonna use CC as a front line supply hub ! -- Must be a hundred towns still under water in East Texas !-- Make me wanna start drinking again !-- No I'm good !-- I still got to empty the fridge !-- Plenty work around here !--
Umbra I was sexing my first Squish -x-Oregon Lemon -- When I got back he was in full bloom ! -- I haven't even taken him down yet !-- Too late anyway !-- Guess I'm have some lemon cross seed !-- I'll chop him tommorrow ! -- Not like bloom is full but he got to some them !-- No problem I still got a grow ! --

G'day friends. Glad you are enjoying the show Rose, I was entertained for all 10 episodes.
Keef I'm glad you got home in time to save 'em. Hope you got Jet back

good morning peeps,
Keef, any word on Jet?

I have plant work to catch up on.

No Rose but D.D. put out flyers and he's chipped !-- He may yet turn up !-- She on her way down soon !--

I lost a couple cuts but I did not lose even one variety !

Back to it !-- Place a wreck !

On it Rose !-- I ain't got time to hurt !-- I just hope the body can keep moving ! -- Couple days the house be back to normal mostly ! -- My neighbor house protected mine he got some roof damage and fences down !
I'm watching the place for them !

View attachment 20170830_092410-1.jpg

Morning OFC.... Keef Nice to see you home...
Umbra, Rose beautiful......:48:

Break time !--
Getting close to being able to slow down !-- I would like to hop on the scoot and go check the place out -- Just got more to do first !

Beautiful plants !

Rose the work never stops on the outdoor grow...

People coming home !-- Now they gonna be crazy as me !-- Make me feel sane and sheet !-- I'm running down so I gotta stop for awhile !-- Burn one with me ? -- D.D. checking the pet shelter then coming home !-- The place messy but back together !-- Broke and the fridge empty but I'm in better shape than most !-- Learned with Katrina no matter what U got it can all be gone tommorrow ! -- D.D. family going in by boat see if they can recover a few things !--

Burning some of Rose's PH and it be working !-- I don't think we gonna run outta weed ! --

There's another hurricane named Irma looks like it gonna make the notch into the Caribbean !-- We can't take another storm right now !

Contents of a liqour store in Rockport got scattered across the parking lot !-- Rockport be dranking tonight !
Don't judge them !-- There's this complicated thang called situational ethics !-- Let them drink !

Sorry about the fixation on the storm! -- I live in a different world than U now ! -- It is all consuming here for awhile to come !-- I'm give some weed away !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back