Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What all in that BOC Umbra ? -- I been thinking they gonna all be different ? -- I got that girl rocking that Cafe Mocha !-- The other one gonna do something in the jar so I'm hanging on to it for awhile longer see what's up with it !-- I am tempted to start some more BOC seed see if I can find me a Hershey Bar !-- I got the blueberry in GDP-X-BPU ---2 strawberries -- and chocolate -- Got 2 more lemons to move to aero maybe today !-- Looking for a girl of course but I won't kill a boy if he show up !-- Key Lime Pie ? -- Cherry Pie ? -- O.K. Sweet -- I hate U too !-- Ya'll always be tempting me ! --

Thanks that heat we got really tested them ! It was 120 on the hill for a day or two ! Craziest temps I ever saw ! Side note they like sun a lot better than me ! I'm still trying to acclimatise

I'm a lover of them all keef ! If I can get it I'll grow it !!
It's so fun having access to genetics straight from the nursery! I never thought I'd go the clone route but they're awesome!! Not really too impressed with the key lime or the cherry! The blue cookies , blue skittles and candy lands are awesomeness !

That's great Sweet !-- Most of my genetics came from right here in the OFC !-- I'm a cloner !-- I got a White Widow that turned 4 years old around the 1st of August !-- She still giving and I'm still taking !-- I maintain about a dozen and a half varieties in about 1 1/2 square meters of veg !-- Pharmers in the prohibition states do whatever we gotta do !-- I flip 8 inch tall plants to bloom regularly !-- My bloom boxes can handle 6-7 of my midgets so I got plenty variety ! -- I'm just trying to develop a good base to build on for when things change !-- I want a strong rep of several fruity types -- medicine plants and Hammers !-- Them that will put that stupid look on your face !

my first time at a nursery as well. End of season sale. I wanted the ValentineX clones, but then bought a few other things I had never seen before. They didn't have skittles or candyland. I already have cherry limeade and not impressed with it at all. Did pickup game changer, mint og, afgooey, and sour tangie. They were worth the $10

I be knowing all about the prohibition keef ! It's so much more open here I'm still adjusting! It's crazy there's a 35000 sq ft nursery in salinas that would just blow your mind , you forget what strains there are by the time you get half way through the list! The blue skittles is super sativa lookin !

View attachment image.jpg

I can't even imagine what it would be like to be able to shop at a weed store or nursery! -- I'd be afraid it was a trap !-- When I was picking up that Cal/Mag at the Hydro store yesterday -- I had paid and was on my way out when I spotted them Turkey bags !-- I looked around quickly thinking -- I gotta get da hell outta here !-- I know what them turkey bags are for !-- Trimming trays ? -- In da belly of the beast !--In da middle of prohibition? --Oh hell no !-- I can't be seen at that place anymore!

The hill has some magic to it ! I think it's my iPad I had this problem before ! It's random rotation when I upload I think it just fits it to size but the intended vision is the same ! We all know what we're lookin at !!

Yep Sweet !- Just messing with U !- Done it myself !

I'm on my own again with the dogs for a few weeks !-- D.D. had to head back to Austin ! -- I got me some canned pears to ferment while she gone !-- Still got 5 gallons of pear wine about ready for the freezer !
Growing weed and making liquor at the beach ? -- I'm sure life could be better but I be alright!

The hill has some magic to it ! I think it's my iPad I had this problem before ! It's random rotation when I upload I think it just fits it to size but the intended vision is the same ! We all know what we're lookin at !!

Hey Sweet, I had the same issue on my, iOS device. If you open the picture in your apple photo app, the choose the edit button, rotate it, save it and the rotate it back to normal and save it, it'll stay in the proper orientation. Kinda an annoyance but so are many things apple.

Katia got my end of the Gulf stirred up !-- We can drive on the beach but there really should be some beach to drive on !-- High tide bout two and half hours away !-- U see the wet sand ? --The water gonna get at least that high !-- Ain't gonna be no beach to drive on shortly !-- There's always some don't pay attention to the water rising !

View attachment 20170909_160322.jpg

Only one thing worse than going thru a hurricane and that's going thru it at night !-- Pitch black except for the lightening and the wind she screams so loud !-- If U ain't scared ? -- U ain't alive !-- We did Katrina that way and I feel so bad for Florida !-- The red of Irma bout to hit the mainland and it begins !-- Things won't ever be the same for some !-- I don't talk trash when a hurricane coming anymore !-- I tuck my tail between my legs and get da hell outta dodge !-- Early !-- I ran from Ike and it come got me anyway !-- Had to go out in the middle of the storm and move my truck so a tree wouldn't fall on it cause that tree was coming down !-- The driveway started moving up and down with the wind gust and I went and moved the truck -- Right on time too !-- Tree fell all over where my truck had been !-- Next time the truck is on its own !--
Full blown CKN Sheet right here !-- No more play hurricane games !

I am having a very quiet day. YD, I closed the curtains, turned off my phone and had four big ole hits of Sunrise Sherbert. The next hour was heavenly. I found myself lying, laying, I will never learn the lay lie lain thing, anyway, I yawned a couple of times and totally relaxed. Every muscle. I thought, oh, i am in for a nap.. but no, my mind was awake. Not speedy awake, just very calm but awake. So watching a movie might be doable, but I wanted total silence, just the voices in my head. LOL... I loved it. I never just relax in the middle of the day. I should. That is my review.

Umbra, i think i have told you a million times that our daughters favorite smoke for pain and going to work is tangie. She loved it first for the tast of fresh tangerines, but then she tried another, i believe sour tangie and the taste was gone but she liked the pain relief and alertness even more. What is your favorite Tangerine?

Hi Hackerman!

I like the taste of tangie. The sour tangie I bought as a clone and have not smoke it yet. I'm growing it out some so I can take some clones, I will flower out some on the next click.

I like ... ? -- I knew while ago !-- Fine Weed that's my favorite variety !-- I mighta took extra caps and they might be kicking in ? -- I grew some of that ?? -- Something one time !-- I was gonna flower out something too --I think ? -- I think it was the spareribs ? -- I was doing O.K. after the caps then I ate those heavenly ribs and things just ain't the same !--

I hear potato salad is an antidote for rib overdose !-- Dam that is good !-- I can't eat another bite or I'll ? --one more bite !--and I am finished !-- Make me think about religion cause I might be dying ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back