Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got all boarded up, and hunkered down.....gonna be a long 72 hours. Peace

marathon binge watching Disjointed on Netflix and marathon smoking weed and strong coffee

Man, we are in for a hell of a winter I can just tell. Don't know if it is global warming or just cyclic weather but my bones are telling me we are in for a helluva winter . you guys are a life savior I just wanna tell ya. I know there are hurricanes causing hell all over and earthquakes like we have never seen, little things like our personal problems don't seem to amount to much but I gots to tell ya, for a few of us, maybe just one, this place is a godsend, an I don't believe in any god

Man, we are in for a hell of a winter I can just tell. Don't know if it is global warming or just cyclic weather but my bones are telling me we are in for a helluva winter . you guys are a life savior I just wanna tell ya. I know there are hurricanes causing hell all over and earthquakes like we have never seen, little things like our personal problems don't seem to amount to much but I gots to tell ya, for a few of us, maybe just one, this place is a godsend, an I don't believe in any god

Cheers to ya St_Nick, I agree with ya. Not that we're having too much crap here in Cali, though we can as well but with all that's happening. Nice to have a group to hang with even if it is internet bound, there are some great personalities found here that often make me laugh....

marathon binge watching Disjointed on Netflix and marathon smoking weed and strong coffee

I started watching that the other night. I think the jury is still out, either that or I need to smoke some more while watching...

Morning O.F.C. !-- I like the one on the left Umbra !--What U doing up in da middle of the night ?-- I'm a little foggy !-- This calls for more coffee !--

good morning! Good morning Florida! Oh man.

So the sunset sherbert? today i am not as impressed. It is great relaxing meds, but it is not put you put you down. Maybe watching a movie it would be fun. hmm

Umbra, is that really true up there. Chisel for the win!
2RE, i am with ya on disjointed, a great premise, but maybe it will get better if it is picked up.
Nick and RE, i agree, this is a great place but i am sure glad you two are here. I laugh every day on this site, usually at Keef, I mean with keef. He knows we love him here.

Green crack is yelling at me to smoke her so I better. Join me ?

Green Crack ? -- One day I have to try me some ? -- I gotta grow it first and I don't want to run some long finishing sativa !--So some stuff I can't have !-- - Them short heavy boned indica dominate hybrids are my thing !-- That stuff that put that stupid look on your face !-- Heavy couch lock taken a wee bit early so it don't melt U so bad !-- I stay a little melty most times !

Good morning my fellow stoners. I just so happen to be working on a couple knock you down indica creations. We'll see soon. I just got a strain that oozes pure resin from the plant while in flower. Pinkman goo. It should be interesting.

Green crack is a hybrid so i don't know how big the plant gets. My cross with snow lotus is a giant. I sure hope she is as good as I hope she is. ha.

Umbra, I see you, good morning.

Dam U Umbra !-- U know I want some !-- There's a difference between want and need !-- I don't need it but I want it !--

Rose --The Snow Lotus again ? -- She breed monsters !-- Waldo (BlackBerry Snow Lotus ) been visiting with the Snow Desiel this morning !(Making me some Black Snow seed )-- He did bad things to your Purple Haze and Nurse Larry ! --

If Umbra is working on a put you down, then i am pretty sure it will put you down.

Rose I grow some of Umbra's work !-- Shush !-- Don't be telling people !-- U gotta know it makes me a little high sometimes !-- I think the OFC has spoiled me !--

I like the taste of tangie. The sour tangie I bought as a clone and have not smoke it yet. I'm growing it out some so I can take some clones, I will flower out some on the next click.

Hase Phase on here has a pretty nice cut of Tangie when he was in town he stopped in and hook me up with some and let me Telya pretty tasty stuff

Umbra, I like it. Looks like a keeper.

Rose, I'm glad you are here too and I love seeing your garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back