Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Het RedEyes, this is the 21st century. We don't roll joints like that any more. Twisted ands are from last century. LMAO

I use the RAW Tips and a machine when I roll mine. However, the big thing now is to use a piece of macaroni in your joint. LMAO OK, not macaroni, but Cannelloni. It's like macaroni only it's not curved. Americans call them "Pipes" sometimes. You could also use rigatoni penne. Or, if you wanted to roll a monster joint, use manicotti. LOL

View attachment pasta-filter-roll-joint-using-macaroni-hero-1.jpg

Surf's up !-- To the dunes !-- Storm got the waves up clear across the Gulf !

I have always used a dollar bill to roll a joint !-- I mostly smoke my pipe these days !-- Ain't nobody need a whole joint of this sheet! -- Still I am a joint rolling mosheen ! --

We'll see, I knew I came to the right place for pot lessons... guess I'll try a couple more then!

Put the weed in the dollar bill roll and shape the joint by rolling the dollar bill back and forth then put paper in behind paperless joint with glue facing U and roll it around the joint !-- Slide it out one end of the dollar bill lick the glue and seal the joint !

I liked my joint rolling pictorial so well I decided to do another one !--

Making Pear Brandy
I use 5 cans of pears in juice -- 5 lbs sugar and a package of this jacked up yeast -- This time I was making more pear wine so I just saved some the yeast dregs off the first bucket !-- I run pears thru blender to break it down so yeast can get to it better !-- Then top off the bucket with water and a good sealed lid with an airlock !( they make all kinds and most make thier own !- The idea is let the CO2 escape but not let outside air into bucket !-- We making wine now !-- When the bubbling in the airlock slows way down on bubbling I know the yeast done ate most of the sugar !-- Then I put the whole 5 gallon bucket into the freezer overnight !--Next day I stab a hole in the ice and pour out my brandy from the center !-- Alcohol don't freeze at this temp. But water will so I condense 5 gallons down to about a gallon !-- Got 5 gallons of pear in there now !-- I gotta try to make it faster than D.D. can drink it !-- Be so much better after a couple months in a jug !--
I brew in the grow room so I guess U could call this a CO2 generator ?
Wine working !-- Time to get real high !

View attachment 20170911_134951.jpg

View attachment 20170911_140056.jpg

View attachment 20170911_140244.jpg

View attachment 20170911_140316.jpg

Halloween and Thanksgiving be here before U know it !--Pumpkin Pie ? -- Wait !-- I have a thought forming !
Pumpkin pie filling got lots of sugar and starch in it !-- Yeast eat that stuff !-- Dam Lost it now !-- What could I do with pumpkin pie filling ? -- I gotta smoke on it !-- I had an almost complete thought but it's gone now !

Hey all you weed smarties, I've had a couple of supposed harlequin plants grown from regular seeds in flower lighting for over a week now and still no sign of sex. How long should that take before they show. I guess I'm just impatient but I thought it would be a little faster. They almost look like preflower but they have looked just like this for several days now. I started with 6 regular seeds but these are the only 2 that emerged from the soil. Thanks a bunch....

Nick I hope we all wake up tommorrow! -- Been getting some rain yet ?

RE -- Some take longer than others and however long it is ? -- It seems like forever !-- That's why I like cloning !-- I been cloning that White Widow of mine over and over for 4 years now !-- I had some of Umbra's stuff at least a couple years !-- Like U I was happy to have some good weed !-- My other choices ? --Mexican pressed brickweed !-- So I was liking it !-- I could not understand why people would want all these different varieties ? -- Well we got enablers up in here !-- One day this packaged arrived with seed to about a bazzillion varieties !-- Quite a few anyway !-- Having seed to varieties U never had works U !-- U gotta start some just to let know ? -- I shared them out with others !--

There's this disease all pot farmers get eventually !-- I call it V.C.D. -- Variety Chasing Disease !-- U hear about this variety and U just gotta have it and U hooked !-- That pic of that Purple plant Umbra posted ? -- It's working all up under my skin and stuff !-- I don't need it !-- Sure is pretty ?

Good night Nick, sleep well.

2RE, My outdoor girls took over 2 months to sex. I would think by day 10 of 12/12 she would be showing. where did you get your seeds?

Rose another enabler !-
- I got her Purple Haze and Nurse Larry !-- Nurse Larry U won't find in any variety listing !-- Our very own Rosebud bred that one ! -- Her and Umbra breed da dank !-- I know I grow it !

2 months to sex ? -- I can't be doing that !-- That's a whole bloom cycle for me !

Aww Keef, you sweet talker. I just got lucky with the nurse... so did you...get it????LOLOL And i'm not talking larry.

Are any of you old enough to remember Manard D Krebs? Remember how he would say the word "work"? I wonder how Umbra did today at work..work? How did your foot do umbra? how bout the rest of you.

2 months to sex ? -- I can't be doing that !-- That's a whole bloom cycle for me !

And they were all boys..go figure.

Keef, going to make pork fried rice out of the tenderloin we had last night. I am putting cashews, pineapple, mushrooms, and pork and egg and rice and some other stuff like onions and maybe a carrot. Sound good?

I'm not going down without a fight but i know I'm gonna lose.

Keef, I'm need ta find me a purple variety and breed it 'till it runs true. Then I want to breed it to a white widow and isolate the most purple and frostiest strain. Problem I see in the future is the original white widow is getting diluted so it is getting hard to find.

Rose, I love oriental foods sounds awesome to me. I am having sloppy joes and french fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back