Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose --I'm down like Charlie Brown !-- I've eaten lots of fried rice and I still like it !-- I like the way they served it in Korea !-- They made a thin scrambled egg "crepe" put it into a bowl and filled the bowl with fried rice !-- Fold the extra egg from the edges over then turn the bowl upside down on the serving plate !-- U remove the bowl and U have a dome of fried rice covered by a thin egg wrap !-- Doesn't change the taste but looks nice!

Are any of you old enough to remember Manard D Krebs? Remember how he would say the word "work"?

One of my favorite characters of all time.

Actually, it was Maynard G. Krebs.

Now, for the bonus question.... what did the G stand for. Hint: It wasn't Gilligan.

I have 5 purple haze, 3 different phenos, but all are showing very purple. I would love to have some WW pollen to hit one of the phenos with. One looks pretty special.

I only got WW girls Nick !--Won't be no pollen unless I cross her on something else !

That's right Hackerman... it was a G and i am not going to cheat and look it up.. Shoot, Bud doesn't know either. gertrude, general, i have no idea

I'm not so much chasing varieties anymore !--I want the best example I can find of different flavors !-- I got a fine Blueberry ( more than one in seed ) -- 2 Strawberries I gotta thin to one -- Same with chocolate -- I got 2 of Umbra's Squish -x- Oregon Lemon -- It would be too much to ask for a boy and a girl but that's what I want - I need a fine sweet lemon !-- I been drawn to this Snow Lotus !-- I got 2 of her children in the snow desiel and My boy Waldo (Black Berry Snow Lotus ) and a grandchild in The Blue T.E. ( Umbra's B.B. King on a Tranquil Elephantizer mom !-- So I'm doing something with the Snow Lotus --I'm just not sure what ?--exactly ?-- First there is the BBSL on a Snow Desiel mom called Black Snow !-- Others I don't know where they fit but I'm keeping them !-- The White Indica -- Mazar-i-Shariff --Nightshade -- others !-- I thought it would be as easy as take the best from each category but of course there is no variety organization!

If I knew who Maynard was I wouldn't say !-- If U remember anything that was in black and white ? -- U old !--

I think Rose should mix some that high CBD Valentine ya'll be talking about with some Nurse Larry !--She good by herself but mixing them have to be some fine medicine in there somewhere ?

I don't believe in maximum plant count !-- So I got more than 2 !-- but-- This is like my plant index cards !-- I pull one out and grow it up and chop it into clones and run me a bunch then put a cut back for another time !

The G stood for Walter.

Now, for the super bonus question to take you to the final round.....

Who was Walter that he was named after?

I loved Maynard. I wanted to grow up to be just like him. Unfortunately, I grew up to be more like Eddie Haskell. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5yvMExqKNA

Eddie??? Is that you? Bud looked it up and told me about walter. what a funny thing. those beatniks were smoking the herb I think. Tell us about walter that the G stands for, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back