Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef, by my count you can get roughly 64 different phenos from each one of those breedings. You got that many containers? You really going wild!:vap-Bong_smoker:

Nice job on the celery ..what you got there a veggie garden going?. You add on to the house?:)
.i say she roots:)

Nick U silly man !-- Each of my boxes got 35 grow spots !-- I got 3 in veg !-- Of course I'm going buck wild !-- It's what I do !

Couldn't get the third box in the above pic !-- I use the box on the far left as a cloner then they move to the right as they root and grow then every Wednesday this box owe me it's 6 biggest plants !-- They never that big and I'm O.K. with that !

View attachment 20170917_103936.jpg

These new plants I got germing? -- I got a simple rule !-- U want to stay ? - U got to heat your momma one way or another !-- I keep them both till I decide !--

Only way I could start any new seeds right now I would have to switch my purple kush to 12-12 and I don't wanna do that. Long about Nov though,,,,, I'm gonna shut down everything and start a run of seeds. Course what that really means is I'll start popping seeds when these PKush are done.

I was getting ready to pop some more beans myself. I'm holding off until the garage is empty in about 2 weeks.

Nick there are many ways to the Dank !-- Don't matter how U get there !-- The plant got the genetics and enough of the right light for thee genetics to express themselves --Bang !-- There be the Dank!

I gotta figure out how and where to add another indoor box/tent or some such. Right now, I got one space and it serves as either veg or flower so I need one of each. Trouble is I got no room.... I guess somethings gotta go!

I used to veg on one end of that walk in closet and bloom on the other end !-- I worked on D.D. for about a year wanting to set the grow up in the spare bedroom !-- We got a 3 bedroom home and D.D. being a night Nurse we've always had one bedroom with blacked out windows for her a day sleeping room !-- She got mad and quit a job she had taken in home health !-- She missed the critical care stuff and was offered that job in Austin !-- We were in a finacial bind and the $10,000 sign on bonus was right up our alley but the job was 3 1/2 hours away !-- So we got her a cheap apartment in Austin !-- I moved the master bedroom to the spare room and confiscated the master bedroom !-- I took some heat !-- The increased production kinda kept me outta trouble !--

D.D.'s schedule has always been weekend nights -- 3 -12 s --Friday -Saturday -Sunday and done for the week !-- They up grading and needed an experienced Nurse who could work nights but not all weekend so it has been a pain but she get her schedule right soon where she spend a week a month at the beach !-- Now that we gonna have 2 cars I can go to Austin sometime to visit too so it sounds strange and it is but we do what we got to !-- My time comes soon and she'll be able to walk away from nursing and let the cripple pay the bills !-- and he can --will he able to !

I've got no room in the house and no garage at all so I'm limited to my little shed/workshop which is very small as well. I know where I'll put it but I just gotta figure out what to do with the stuff already in that space. I'm sure there are some things that I have not used in a long time and they should get the hell out and make room.... it's a project for the next week or so.

What U gonna pop Umbra !-- Make me jealous before I even hear the answer !

forbidden jelly ( forbidden fruit x jelly breath )
mimosa ( clementine x purple punch F2 )
double purple doja F3
choco fantasy
orange super skunk
extreme oranges
black mambo
black lime reserve x tony clifton

Yep Umbra I hate U !-- It's a shame everything isn't a 60 day finisher !-- Plus sometimes in a hybrid the sativa just ooze out !-- I don't like growing them stretchy things !--

Orange ? -- U know I don't got no orange !-- A pox upon U !-- I'm straight up jealous !

Keef, I think ya gotta be in Florida or Cali to grow orange...

My grow area is going to get another upgrade this winter. Right now I have a 7x8 flower and a 7x7 veg space. They need repainted and I need to add a dedicated clone/seedling area. and a drying area. Oh and a CO2 system, some new lights, a humidifier for winter and a de-humidifier for summer......... It'll never end.

I need another bowl.

Rio Grand Valley !-- They grow a sweet lemon right over there !-- Lots of citrus in the valley !-- It's like a smaller Central Valley in California !-- Grow da hell out some citrus and stuff !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back