Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have very limited space for growing indoors in my little home. So yesterday I moved some stuff around and made a little more room under the workbench in my shed/shop. The first one was about 2'x2'xalmost 4' tall. The one on the right is a little bigger at 2x3x almost 4' tall. Now I'll have a small space for vegging and a little larger space for flowering. This should allow for a winter rotation producing enough herb for the wife and I and then I can grow outdoors in spring and summer using the free solar power for a little bigger yield during those months.

View attachment IMG_1566.JPG

I stop in to check how things been going at the O.F.C. today and I see it's dead !-- Some days it just bees that way !-- I'm still in a foul mood and not fit for polite society !

RE one these would look good in that grow spot --It was my first aero cloner !-- I had trouble with the pump and threw it out !-- What I got growing in it now it some kind of mutant cherry tomato plant that won't quit !
Anyway get U one of these and an aquarium bubbler and stone and go to town !-- See how many holes it got ? ---- U don't have to use them all but when U ready to gear up for outside it root plenty clones works fine as a grower too !-- Bloom them same way !-- U can make one out of a 5 gallon bucket or square box like this !-- They sell these baskets and foam collars that hold the plant that come in 2-3-4 or 6 inch wide sizes !-- I use the 2 inch ones !
It is just full of nute water with a bubbler and the roots just float around !

View attachment 20170920_203755-1.jpg

I had extra used nute water an extra box and the room to shoe horn it in !-- The Black box is for Tomatos those are a yellow cherry and my Roman are almost ready to join them ! -- The one beside it with the big basil plant is only holding up the tomato plant for now and the newest is for peppers and herbs !-There's also celery and iceberg lettuce (the onions are outside) --- DWC under Leds!--Except the onions of course !

View attachment 20170920_205413.jpg

RE my old buddy Giggy converted an old refrigerator into a grow box !-- He put in a fan and a LED !-- I guess a fellow could just put one out back if he didn't have enough indoor space ?-- One the 8 ft long freezers stood up on end might make a nice grow box ?

This is what is inside my boxes !-- That is a 396 gallon per hour filtered pump (the filter is a must )-- glued to a ceramic tile -- Adaptor that comes with pump accepts that PVC manifold with micro sprayers !-- When that pump comes on it make it rain inside that box !-- The aquarium bubbler is not to dissolve O2 although it may some into the water !-- It is to move room air through the box to provide plenty air for the roots !-- I keep the nute water level above the pump and below the top of the spray manifold !

View attachment 20170920_141649.jpg

Looks like you got your system workin good Keef, I just like playin in the dirt. So that's what I do... I get a better sense of what's what in the dirt... tonight I'm makin some coconut oil canna caps. I decarbed my bud and now it's slow cookin in the oil. This is my third batch of caps and each time I have increased the weed while decreasing the oil. I think this batch should be about right. The last batch I get a nice relaxed buzz with 5 caps. I'd like to get that buzz with 1 or 2 caps so I'll check it out before bedtime.

I just pack my caps with decarb and chase them with a spoon of coconut oil or food --Let my belly figure it out ! -- I made plenty that coconut oil !-- Wanna make it stronger ? -- Keef knows these things !-- I do it fast cause the time don't matter !-- I make that oil in the microwave in bout 2 minutes !-- I perfered the stove top though !-- Do your extraction into the oil slow or fast don't matter !-- When U got it filtered ? -- Add more weed to the oil and do it again !-- Squeeze the coconut oil out the left over weed with a lemon juicer !--The squeeze kind !-- Make that oil most potent !-- Not like Umbra's RSO but a good working buzz !-- Umbra make that stuff that melt U !

Looks like you got your system workin good Keef, I just like playin in the dirt. So that's what I do... I get a better sense of what's what in the dirt... tonight I'm makin some coconut oil canna caps. I decarbed my bud and now it's slow cookin in the oil. This is my third batch of caps and each time I have increased the weed while decreasing the oil. I think this batch should be about right. The last batch I get a nice relaxed buzz with 5 caps. I'd like to get that buzz with 1 or 2 caps so I'll check it out before bedtime.

How are you making them caps? If you took five of mine I gurantee you wouldn't be able to function. You would be comatose.

Can't sleep again. Boys and girls this is a drag

Maybe another couple a them caps! I just started with a recipe I found that sounded kinda right. I found it weak and have been slowing increasing its potency. At some point I'll get there. Hopefully this batch will be the one... I'm kind of a lightweight anyway....

Hope ya get to sleep there St. Nick

Morning O.F.C. !-- Up at 4:30 CT !-- Oh-dark -thirty !-- What cha gonna do ? -- Coffee and caps !-- It's what I do in da morning !-- I bet I could take 5 of those caps Nick !-- That's my dose !-- They'll twist U up tight !-- I usually run outta trim for caps before I trim again but I'll decarb and eat prime bud in a minute !-- I love my smoke but without the caps I'd be useless !-- Light'm up and let's do this day !

When Umbra see them bud pics -- He gonna say --Running a little hot there Keef ?-- Yes I am it's the Tiger Bloom !-- Right on the edge of too much nutes !-- See them brown leaf tips ? -- That's how U know !-- I think it is the Nitrogen !-- I won't fix it !-- They fine !

Did U the the pics of what used to be Puerto Rico? -- They got messed up bad !-- Mexico had an earthquake both places still looking for survivors and recovering the dead !-- Looks like Robert Mueller got what he needs to start indict people! -- Maybe he can get rid of the whole dirty bunch so we can repair the damage and move on toward ending national prohibition ? --

Morning Umbra !-- I just grow them !-- U bred a fine one in the GT-X-BOC !-- I've grown it bigger !-- How it comes out with some kind of Sweet Berry I don't know ? --I think some aging gonna push it over the top and bring out something tasty !-- I gotta check but I think my boy Waldo got to her a little !-- Might have left me a couple seed !

One of those bud pics on the previous page is the Snow Desiel !-- She don't play !-- Bred her to Black Berry Snow Lotus and I got seed on the vine !-- Call it "Black Snow" !-- Gonna be a mind raper !-- Then I got "Black Night "-- That would be a Nightshade mom with that same BBSL dad !-- Mazar-i-Shariff mom with that BBSL too !-- I'm play at breeding !-- Only one I gotta please is myself !-- If others like it fine !- If not fine !

I mentioned the valentine project over at stax and folks wanting seeds has been overwhelming. A breeder from Spain was so excited about the project, he opened his seed stock to me and told me to pick anything I want. I am truly humbled by sheer number of people in need.

Went thru a dam hurricane without power for 5 days so the harvest this week wasn't so big !-- Should have been about 2 quarts or maybe 5 pints !-These are pint jars !--- I also got a partial half pint of a couple scrawny other things !-- It'll take a couple more weeks to get the rotation back up and running !--Dam hurricane!

View attachment 20170921_081356.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back