Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a great idea St Nick. Why don't you go start that thread in the Coffee table section. I ended up making 4 pies, Shall I share the recipe there? I will. Just say what you said in your post up there, please. Thank you.

Hackerman, i can't believe you burn up Kitchen Aids. I don't know about that new brand you're talking about. Did you look at all the reviews? I like reviews.

I been wanting to start making some bread again too !-- 'Cept I want another GOOD bread machine !

Rose anyway U can go back and organize the recipes --into entrees --desserts and stuff or set it up that way !-- Cool idea Nick !-- We gonna make an O.F.C. cook book ? -- MP cookbook ? -- Stoners cookbook !-- Cook book need a name Nick ! --

Ok Rose, its there. Youse hippies gonna force me otta my shell yet

When my last wife and I separated she took the kitchen-aid. I hated to see her go but I really miss that mixer.

Now that is funny st nick. Ok, thank you. i will go post up this recipe. Bud loves it. It is a little carby for me.. lol

Rose I'll be right behind U with a potato soup recipe since fall is here and soup is nice when it gets cold out !

I been thinking about picking up a crab trap and that lobster recipe Nick posted is right up my alley !-- I ain't even asking if it'll work with crab !-- Hell yeah !-- I'm down !-- Shrimp and grits ? -- I gotta find that recipe book !

I remember being forced to eat vichyssoise as a child. I still hate potato soup.

I been thinking about picking up a crab trap and that lobster recipe Nick posted is right up my alley !-- I ain't even asking if it'll work with crab !-- Hell yeah !-- I'm down !-- Shrimp and grits ? -- I gotta find that recipe book !

I learned to make that dip when I was stationed in Australia. We would dive for the lobster and catch 'em live. You weren't allowed to kill 'em. After I came back to the States I was next in Annapolis. The only thing we could catch were blue crabs. Trust me Keef, works just fine. 2 lbs. of backfin if you wanna do the grocery store/fishmart.

Don't know what that is Umbra but it obviously ain't this potato soup !-- I got something called "Outback Walk About Soup ? -- It's onion soup in a beef stock and it's dam good onion soup !--

D.D. made it back out that toxic mud hole other side of Houston they used to call Beaumont !-- Brought her sisters dog since she wouldn't leave !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back