CBD Seed Makin' Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

Hi peeps, So a very nice man that will not remain nameless, Umbra, gifted me some Valentine seeds. I had no idea they were at all special, as I have smoked some cbd in my time. Well, turns out I let Bud grow them for his first grow. He got 1 girl and the rest boys. His first grow was a lot like all our firsts grows, basically it kinda sucked. Anyway, when i was sick one night I tasted this Valentine that he had grown. It was amazing, my arms grew as my neck relaxed for the first time in 40 years or so. It was just great medicine. Well, i got back to Umbra and he informed me those seeds sold for 300 bucks. Can you believe that? The problem is, I think they are worth it but i can't afford that. I set out to grow a big ole valentine plant outdoors. I had three seeds left. ALL BOYS!!!! damn.

So with Umbra's collaboration, we decided I would re veg the boys and cross them with some fine CBD's lie Pennywise, Franks gift and maybe cannatonic.

So here is a pic of the seed making room aka my bathroom. They boys are in mid re veg and the girls are growing from clones.

If this works I would like to gift to our wonderful site here at MP. If I get seeds Everyone that wants them and will use them can have some. Fingers crossed for this cbd project. Thank you Umbra for your help.
View attachment DSCF4905.jpg

View attachment DSCF4906.jpg

View attachment DSCF4907.jpg

View attachment DSCF4908.jpg

View attachment DSCF4909.jpg

View attachment DSCF4911.jpg

View attachment DSCF4912.jpg

View attachment DSCF4910.jpg

The white stuff is powder form thip control, not pm.

I'm on the couch watchin and wishin green mojo for you Rose. I too saw that valentine was way up there in price. Outa my range as well. I'm sure glad you and umbra and many others around here know what your doin. I'm honored to be allowed to watch and learn.

Thanks 2RE, I am so glad you are here and interested. I need all the mojo I can get.

I'm pulling up a chair. Always enjoy watching Males and Females......ah....wrote the end of that thot out and well...... best leave it at that.

Someone wrote in my journal that the pink pistols indicate height CBD content. I am gonna really give that plant a try. I do not think I have ever been aware of CBD affects before. Sounds wonderful.

Nice project rose! Sounds like there will be some winners in those beans. Good luck!

I have been able to source a couple of ValentineX female clones and have taken 5 cuts and trying to root them. We be making seeds

I recognize that bathroom! Sending the greenest of mojo for your breeding project. Thanks for all you do.

THG, I bet you do recognize this bathroom, you did the vanity and the toilet? You are amazing. Thank you for all you do and for like teaching me to grow pot.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Go rose!!!!! Awesome for you to offer ipbseeds like this. This is truly what it is all about.

So the valentine boys have balls, how are the girls doing? I don’t know the first thing about pollinating plants. Will you just get them together or do you actually spread the pollen onto the flowers? It’s all very interesting. How many seeds will you expect to get from plants this size? Excited to see how this all turns out.

Thanks RE, here are some pic's of the room now. Here are the three male Valentine w/ balls. how exciting. There are a couple ways to make seeds. You can get a few seeds by pollinating the pre-flowers on the girls. You can find the preflowers at the main stem where the branches are. But if you wait until the girls are in full bloom then you can get thousands of seeds I guess. I have shaken the pollen from the male onto the females, and that works. I have also just put two in the bathtub and play music for them. lol
This time I am getting all the girls with the valentine boys. I have taken out 2 nurse larry boys... we only want valentine for these girls. Here are some pic's of the male flowers ( balls) starting to mature. The girls are a bit behind, boys will produce flowers for weeks so I feel the girls will be well pollinated.

View attachment DSCF5003.jpg

View attachment DSCF5005.jpg

View attachment DSCF5006.jpg

View attachment DSCF5007.jpg

View attachment DSCF5004.jpg

Looks awesome rose. Just popped a couple of Harlequin myself. Anxious to see what they do.

Hey BBP, i made some dog medicine out of the last of my harley and I was just expecting the dog to have pain control, but the dog is getting better. I was surprised. Now we have another friends dog on it but she just started, she has ulcerative colitis. I hope it helps her. Harlequin is awesome, I think some strains are 5:1. I hope I get another cut of that someday. Are you seeds fems? If not, maybe you makes some harley seeds? hmm??

I think they're regs. I'll have to ask the person that sent them to me;). I wasn't planning on making f2 but I was planning on making hybrids. Hopefully Harlequin x (pre98 bubba s1 x Deep Chunk).

You Go Girl!! Thing's are looking fabulous Rose....:)

I think they're regs. I'll have to ask the person that sent them to me;). I wasn't planning on making f2 but I was planning on making hybrids. Hopefully Harlequin x (pre98 bubba s1 x Deep Chunk).

I think you are talking about Harley Tsu, BBP. that is a great strain. I have never had real harlequin seeds I had a clone for years and then lost it. They Harley tsu's are awesome indica looking cbd's. Enjoy that one.

Mr Cane, thank you, this is pretty fun stuff right here. Can't wait to see what we get.

I think you are talking about Harley Tsu, BBP. that is a great strain. I have never had real harlequin seeds I had a clone for years and then lost it. They Harley tsu's are awesome indica looking cbd's. Enjoy that one.

Mr Cane, thank you, this is pretty fun stuff right here. Can't wait to see what we get.

You are correct. I get them mixed up a lot!

Latest posts

Back