Drug Test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baimak

Reaction score
Hey everyone this forum is great...Ive found a lot of info, but I was wondering if anyone knew about if thers truth to weed not staying in your system long if your not a heavy smoker. In the last month I have smoked twice it has been 2 weeks since I last smoked and the last time it was only one hit. I have a drug test at the end of next week or the week after and I mreally scared its for the military. I am 5'7 and weigh 149pounds. I have been drinking alot of water and I plan to start running every morning I have also been doing situps and pushups with lots of clothes on so that I sweat. Any other advice would be great.

baimak said:
Hey everyone this forum is great...Ive found a lot of info, but I was wondering if anyone knew about if thers truth to weed not staying in your system long if your not a heavy smoker. In the last month I have smoked twice it has been 2 weeks since I last smoked and the last time it was only one hit. I have a drug test at the end of next week or the week after and I mreally scared its for the military. I am 5'7 and weigh 149pounds. I have been drinking alot of water and I plan to start running every morning I have also been doing situps and pushups with lots of clothes on so that I sweat. Any other advice would be great.
If they still use a piss test, you should be fine. The exercise is good for you, but it really won't do much about a piss test. Flushing the bod with water is the way to go. Don't get crazy on it tho'.

lol, thanks, yeah its a piss test...I think Ill be ok Im jsut going nutty it is the Army and all, I dont waan look like an ass....

Latest posts

Back