Whats A Good Seed To Buy ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
I NEED SUGGESTIONS ON A GOOD SEED OR STRAIN TO ORDER Dr. CHRONICS

white widow, papaya blue mystic, k2 all good strains but also he has many other choices....take care

I SHOULD CLARIFY... i'm looking for a good indoor fruity seed and a nice skunk.any thought ?

GrowDoc Mummia

Is a very fast flowering Indica, short in height you can really get lots of plants into a small space. Excellent yielding on small and large gardens, indoor or outdoor she will never disappoint you when it comes to the weight. Plant type: Best for indoor/outdoor/greenhouse growing. Plant height: Short- Indica Stoned or high: Good all day high THC level: High Flowering Days: 50-60 Yield (Sea of Green on one m2):400-500 Harvest Month: 10 Grow difficulty: Commercial crop strain

I Am Trying The Sea Of Green Method As We Speak But I'm Growing A Mix Of Seeds From Some Really Good Pot.is Indica The Way I Want To Go ? Also I'm Using A Light Board With 12 T-12's On It. Will That Be Adequate ?

also, is a 10 grow difficulty what i think it is ??? could some one please break it down for me 1 good time ? i'm kinda new to this..

Latest posts

Back