Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon O.F.C. !-- The dog groomer showed up and I been chasing dogs !-- Lyfespan I got my Williams Wonder seed from Sickmed seed !-- I took 2 sprouts from under damp paper towels and put them in soil this morning -- had a couple more sprout too !- 2 more Blueberry Blast - 3 GDP - X- Black Rose.

ill be popping the whole pak i got in 2 weeks, just waiting for the window of rotation here. i have almost too many going to handle now, got me busier than a 1 legged man in an butt kicking competition

I'm impressed with that EM-1. It has my pot and tomato's going great. The tomato's are almost 5 feet tall. some have 2 strands of rope above the cages. Not a sign of mold this year. Do you guys notice how soft it makes the leaves? I'll never grow anything without it again.

View attachment em production.jpg

Hey bozzo, yep its the bomb. I have been preaching about em1 for 5 or 6 years. It is the 1 thing you can add and it will make a difference in veg and flowering. The LAB in it does a great job of suppressing PM. Keef, I popped some of the blueberry blast x bpu and the gdp x br. None are mutants, lol. Rose, the lucky charms are Bodhi's the white x applachia, Heath Robinson's chiesel is UK exodus cheese x sour d, tpog was 1 of elite genetics strains that I bred to my Box of Chocolates, and C99 x blackrose.

Hey bozzo, yep its the bomb. I have been preaching about em1 for 5 or 6 years. It is the 1 thing you can add and it will make a difference in veg and flowering. The LAB in it does a great job of suppressing PM. Keef, I popped some of the blueberry blast x bpu and the gdp x br. None are mutants, lol. Rose, the lucky charms are Bodhi's the white x applachia, Heath Robinson's chiesel is UK exodus cheese x sour d, tpog was 1 of elite genetics strains that I bred to my Box of Chocolates, and C99 x blackrose.

that c99x black rose id like to see, i love my C99

Got home early. Didn't take a lunch today and left an hour early. Supposed to have some HVAC guys coming. Dang unit keeps freezing up. Smoking a Jay in the shop amongst the motorcycles. It's my retreat from the cats and dogs. And sometimes wife.

interesting post, but I'm to old to read 101 pages of old farts stuff ....lol
and yeah ...! do qualify ...lol

Welcome Vostok !-- I agree that's too many pages to be reading !- just jump in !-- Umbra - The little three leaf freak is thriving !-- Got a couple more coming up behind it !-- I expected it to show more sativa - we'll see how the other's look !-- I just need me one little girl from each variety !-- From what I read it will probably change back to normal in bloom !-- Time for an Afternoon Burn up in here !

welcome vostok to the ofc. evening burn in order, to go with my jim and coke. they time i drink that nasty stuff is with my jim. jim don't mix good with a dr pepper, but sloe gin does.

Evening you bunch of old hippy stoners. Smoking a fattie of the last bit of ChemD. Got the GTH #9 staked and all the flowers watered. Gave everything a good under trim as I have six going into flower this weekend. Two GTH #9 and four BC Purple Kush x Herijuana.(they still need to sex) The Critical Kush is coming down and so is the Dark Devil this Saturday. I'll be moving the veg plants into flower with the Critical Kush clone I took and veg'ed. Hoping to see the ChemD x Cherry Fuel pop up soon, they are my next rotation and I will be trying to decide what other strain I'm gonna run so that i can get them in the dirt soon so that they all can go to flower together. Anyway....weed got me talkative, peace.

Kraven- were they all still breathing when U left ?-- Then it was a good day !-- I got that little trifoliate in aero under LEDs and it's liking it !-- got seeds popping but they don't count till they be little plants -- Cloning is so much easier than this seed crap !-- Hey what U gonna do ? Got a couple T.E. into bloom yesterday !--

Got me a ticket to ride the Ghost Train this evening. Any one care to ride along ?

Good morning OFC. Where`s everyone at this morning ? Well, I got a cup of coffee and a bowl, so let`s have a session of "wake and bake". Join me.

I think they all sleeping in. Mighty quite here this morning.

I am up at 4 am for some unknown reason.. I will join you , have my butter coffee and some wake up your buttocks sativa.... lets do this.

Hey JOE~~~~ Hi,

morning yoop, do, rose and the rest of the ofc. enjoyed the wake and bake with the wife this morning, just had a bacon and egg spamwich and waiting on the coffee. i hope the rest of the day is like this, yall have a great one.

Morning OFC. Another hot one in store today. Painting the grow space early before it gets too hot.

Awake, but no bake. Gotta do battle with commie-cast again today. I'm way too nice when I'm stoned. Beer and bud day this afternoon though, so I'll catch up.

Howdy folks. Havent been around much due to work and my Daughter in law and Granddaughter live with us now so i been a little busy. Lol
Pawpaw has a new growth attached to him,,named Zoey,,,She never leaves my side. She is my bestest friend.:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back