Prescription Drugs and Required Drug Testing by Doctors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yrs ago when i got shot i was on pain killers. My Doctor tested once every six months or so to make sure i was taking my meds and not selling them. He didnt test for weed. He tested for my meds and any chemicals like coke and such. He knew i smoked cause i told him. He didnt give a crap,,,and he was a Doctor in Florida. Your Doctor shouldnt give a **** about your smoking. What an *******.

I suffer with the same disorders and both of my Docs prescribe M.J. I Have been getting off the Lorazepam Is Very addictive Smoking M.J. calms me down and that's what we are looking for.. FIND A NEW DOC. Only thing that one of my doc's advise is to grow your own,so you know what you are getting. Gotta love Wa. state

When I was on Opioids for my back I was tested also...it's a federal regulation. If they test for MJ as well they MUST notify you of that test and it is not required under the federal regulations.

I believe the federal regulations state that the doctors office must do random tests to make sure drugs aren't given to someone that doesn't use it and gets them to sell on the street. This is what was explained to me by my doc.

Latest posts

Back