Grumpy Old Man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screwdriver

Chopperest Member
Reaction score
I officially hate Christmas music! There's a radio station here that started playing it even before thanksgiving. It's killing me! I remember the good old days when you only heard it on Christmas. And that's the way it was. And you liked it!

The commercials are my only reprieve. It's the oldies station so they are removed from radio dial until spring.

Ho ho ho,,Merry Christmas. Yehaaaaaaaaaa,,,Scrooge. Lol

Sorry, but I love Christmas music. I agree that they should wait until after Thanksgiving, but dang, I do like Christmas music. It just makes me feel happy and festive.

WH, Scrooge? Nah. I'm the other dude that puts outs for 8 hours then goes home to life. Hey, Cratchit! Use your ear buds I'm trying to work over here.

THG, wait till it overtakes Halloween. By then it will be too late, fireworks will mean the start of the Christmas season. An extra 5 months of joy and happiness! When I was a kid we had one day of joy and two days of happiness. And we liked it!

Know the feeling Bro.
THG,,,i love the old Xmas Movies.

Can it just be over ?--- I accept it as a commercial holiday-- but enough with the music already !--

I grew up on Handles Messiah... I love that... jingle bells, not so much, frosty? i want to hurt frosty.

I like the old cartoon/movie Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. One of my favs.

Latest posts

Back