first grow,, finally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the one plant that is low is the Kalashnikova strain,, thats the one that is suppose to b very heavey on the CBD

Well, since you poked the holes so high up on the cups I would set it in something deeper that the plant can drink back up thru those holes. Let them sit in the water for about 10 min. then set um back on your plate. When you get a fan going you will need to water more often.

I am glad you getting a high cbd strain, they are trippy... jello body.

the trippy high is what i need ,, got a buging disc ,, for one ,, that makes the upper part of my right legg numble,, found that out from the internet, VA never told me that

brother the va will only tell us what they want to. i know when i left houston about 30 years ago i stopped using the va, but being times are hard i'm trying to get back into the system again. the plants are looking good, keep it up. peace

Giggy,,,go thro D.A.V. they do all the walkin for ya,, but if u suppose to get something that u don't know about they automatically set U up . they got my disablity for ,, when i was in stress recovercy a few times

it looks like the Kalashnikova starin ,, that is stayn low n grown nicely. love watching my girls grow
pull up a chair n enjoy the grow

Giggy,,,go thro D.A.V. they do all the walkin for ya,, but if u suppose to get something that u don't know about they automatically set U up . they got my disablity for ,, when i was in stress recovercy a few times
i got home yesterday and i had a dd214 setting there, i reguested it about a week and a half ago, really blew me away that it came that fast. now i can talk to dav, but i don't believe i'll get anything from them, i don't even have a gi bill.

it looks like the Kalashnikova starin ,, that is stayn low n grown nicely. love watching my girls grow
pull up a chair n enjoy the grow
if i don't have a plant or plants growing i don't know how to act. this is only my forth true indoor grow and i don't know why it took so long to do it. i have grown a lot over the years outdoors, but i like this a lot better. keep it green brother

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH] r the leaves suppose to b sagging down ???

Attachments

• DSC00072.JPG
    217.1 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC00073.JPG
    240.4 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC00074.JPG
    242.5 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC00075.JPG
    271.7 KB · Views: 67
looks like they need something, but i'm not going to say cause i'm still learning. i'm sure rosebud will check it out. how moist is the soil? with cups i go by weight of the cup, with buckets i stick my finger in the soil. what are you feeding, how much, how often? i'm leaning towards nitrogen, seeing yellow leaves, but i can be wrong.

My friend Lovb, did you poke holes in the soil? What soil do you have for when these are transplanted? I don't love how those babies are looking. Do you think you could safely transplant those into some good soil with AIR in it? Lots of vermiculite or perlight? Did you tell me you have fox farm? I think you better transplant if you have good soil waiting.

What Rosebud said, also I would start feeding with mild ferts, they look hungry to me. What are you feeding with?

I will always stand by happy frog with extra perlite, vermiculite, and depending on stage of plant(veg or flower) heavier on the blood meal or bone meal, but I always add both.

got ocean Forrest,, should i have them in a bigger potn should i add a touch of fertilizer to the water ??

I don't know what is in your soil but if your soil has no nutrients in it then it looks to me like they need some ferts, start out 1/4 strength and watch how they react. What are you going to feed them, I may have missed it. Do you have a ph pen and a tds or ec meter? If your soil is pre-nuted you may be burning your plants.

isong organic soil, n will b using Fox farm nutirents n ocen forrest when i change soil n pot

Latest posts

Back