easy special brownies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used 8 grams of the bubble hash I made to make another pan of brownies, these are a lot stronger than my last batch. AM yours must have been good with the 8 grams of oil. 1x2" piece is a good buzz, still able to function, should last me through New Years.

Used 8 grams of the bubble hash I made to make another pan of brownies, these are a lot stronger than my last batch. AM yours must have been good with the 8 grams of oil. 1x2" piece is a good buzz, still able to function, should last me through New Years.

Sounds like a good batch to me MR1. I made a batch on Friday with 3oz of trim/popcorn. They came out great, very potent. I actually had to have the Mrs. do the the driving when we were X-mass shopping yesterday, I was way to high to do it myself lol.

It might be a little too strong , I only get to eat a little piece and have to stop, might have to make a normal pan just for eating. I can see how driving could be tricky, I get some good thrills riding my sled when I am high, always carefull though.

a little trick i learned because i am a blockhead. if you put a teaspoon on peppermint extract in the brownie batch, you wont be able to taste the cannabis. i mistakenly grabbed the peppermint instead of vanilla on a batch once and my sons really enjoyed the taste as well as the potentcy...

happy holidays,
of8

Thanks for the tip Oldfogey8.

Latest posts

Back