Help Me Pick a CBD Strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

I have narrowed my search down, and am liking:

The Durga Mata II CBD
http://www.seedsman.com/en/durga-mata-i-i-cbd-feminised-seeds

The Critical Cure CBD: http://www.seedsman.com/en/cbd-critical-cure-feminised-seeds

And the Mango Haze CBD: http://www.seedsman.com/en/cbd-critical-cure-feminised-seeds

I am leaning towards one of the first two as the Mango Have is mostly Sativa (duh, its a Haze) and I think I want more of an Indica.

So everyone, I would love the opinions of my MP family. I will be ordering something within the next day or two.

I have narrowed my search down, and am liking:

The Durga Mata II CBD
http://www.seedsman.com/en/durga-mata-i-i-cbd-feminised-seeds

The Critical Cure CBD: http://www.seedsman.com/en/cbd-critical-cure-feminised-seeds

And the Mango Haze CBD: http://www.seedsman.com/en/cbd-critical-cure-feminised-seeds

I am leaning towards one of the first two as the Mango Have is mostly Sativa (duh, its a Haze) and I think I want more of an Indica.

So everyone, I would love the opinions of my MP family. I will be ordering something within the next day or two.

I have almost everything on this list, and Durga mata II is my next to grab it sounds just to my liking, check her out here THG

http://howtogrowmarijuana.com/top-10-cbd-seeds/

I'm happy with the Cannatonic I grew out this season. Sorry thg, its not on your list, but its the only cbd strain I have used/grown.

Ugh had to make an order with the Tude the freebies were sick

Added to my line up
Nebula II
Durga mata II
Cannatonic
CBD Critical cure

Freebies are
Critical sensi star
Berry Ryder
Blueberry headban
Blue OG
710 gum
Atomically haze
Wappa

I was gonna order larry too but don't know who's to get :(

And then you, lyfespan... posting about the Tude's freebies. You made ME order!

See what you've started THG??
:48:

my "light-weight" wife [oh geez, lets not go there!] maybe the perfect fit for this new HIGH CBD LOW THC stuff.

I went with:
Dinafem Shark Shock CBD
Paradise Seeds Durga Mata II CBD
:chillpill:

offset by some: G13 C99, Critical-Jack and L.OG
:dancing:

So THG, indica, sativa, cbd's? I don't understand why you would want a sativa cbd... then you would be jello body that needed to jiggle?

I guess I assumed and probably wrongly assumed that cbd's are muscle relaxers and only would be like indica. There really is no head involved. I am confused. I am going to go look at your selection....

I see the critical has lower head affect. Harlequin has no head effect at all. I think i would go with the first one.

I am not a CBD smoker hate the taste an effects but canna tonic , sweet island skunk CBD and dig weed CBD and afghani CBD are huge sellers

So THG, indica, sativa, cbd's? I don't understand why you would want a sativa cbd... then you would be jello body that needed to jiggle?

I guess I assumed and probably wrongly assumed that cbd's are muscle relaxers and only would be like indica. There really is no head involved. I am confused. I am going to go look at your selection....

I see the critical has lower head affect. Harlequin has no head effect at all. I think i would go with the first one.

I chose the Durga for exactly that reason Rose, no head, well I'm hoping. Some people really want to try the oils but are worried about the head side, seems some of my friends were getting mild PA from just from worrying about this, and of course if there's any sativa in the oils I get feedback for sure.

So I went with quite a few new CBD strains to try and find one or two that wouldn't have these effects, I myself am also learning the effects on myself with these as well, I get really wound up with some sativas. I imagine that they were picked early mostly cloudy or clear, another reason I like growing my meds.

I'm looking for jello without a care in the world, and it would be great if it could quite all the ADD task alarms going off in my head.

Sounds about where my wife is lyfespan. Once you trigger a Panic Attack the first time they (understandably) get worried about the next which is a downward spiral and very counterproductive to the whole point.

I'm hoping these strains will put her @ ease so she can ENJOY

And that will leave me to my C99 or satori or chuck bride sativa strains :)

My understanding is that I will not turn to jello with the Sat dominant strains--just pain relief without the high. Howeveer, it is just as likely that I am incorrect as you. I think I want something more for nighttime. However, I have friends that would like a sat dominant for during the day.

I did look at the Cannatonic and Freedom Baby, but both of those are a bit high priced--I am on a limited budget what with property taxes and Christmas. Hoping to keep the seed cost around $50 + whatever shipping is.

Thanks all for chiming in.

I am not a CBD smoker hate the taste an effects but canna tonic , sweet island skunk CBD and dig weed CBD and afghani CBD are huge sellers

Can't quite afforde the $14.00+ per seed for the Cannatonic. The Sweet Island looked good, but I couldn't find any CBD percentages for the strain. I couldn't really find any info on the Dig Weed or the Afghani. I do want something that has been tested and is somewhat stablilized. Any links to these other strains?

As far as I can tell THG canna tonic is the starting Block then bred with whatever else to get a new strain . Ex dig weed CBD is a canna tonic mother with a dig weed father. So if you want the real CBD strain your gonna have to pay to play I think as the rest are just takes on that first strain.

This is what I am told from one of the growers for the big LP on Vancouver island. If your after a real High CBD strain I'd get the canna tonic . I have no experience growing CBD meds just in sampling them and talking with people who grow it.

Can't quite afforde the $14.00+ per seed for the Cannatonic. The Sweet Island looked good, but I couldn't find any CBD percentages for the strain. I couldn't really find any info on the Dig Weed or the Afghani. I do want something that has been tested and is somewhat stablilized. Any links to these other strains?

Not sure if you're looking for Fems or not but SSC has cannatonic for 10 dollars a seed (reg).

hXXp://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/products/resin-seeds-cannatonic

Seen a few different cannatonics also.. Resin seeds on attitude is where I got mine, and don't remember them being overly priced. On my cel so I couldn't quickly pull up the tude to check.

It was nice of the breeders of Freedom Baby to say in its blip that it is kind of a crap shoot to see what you get. I think it is like that with most of these new cbd strains. Unless you get a clone. I got mad at freedom baby cause it hermied, but i think that was my fault, i can't remember right now. Two people ask me for it... I will order it again someday. It is the one mr rb likes the best. I must confess I don t smoke it myself. Stoner.

If i do get it I will do what i did last time and take clones if nothing hermies I will keep them this time.. In a fit of hermie rage I tossed all the clones from freedom baby. It would be fun to work one of these plants and see what you like the best and interesting to see how many pheno's you get.

unless you have access to big money testing running CBD crosses is a shot in the dark... In Colorado testing was $150 and 3 tests were needed... so figure $450 per female to confirm which if any of the cuts are high CBD... If you can obtain a proven tested cut that is no doubt your best option...

there may be 20:1 CBD to THC phenos in that Thunderstruck but how are ya know if you get one?

Home potency testing has been around for a few years.
You can get a kit that comes with 25 tests for 165.00

hXXps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0d36ORIr1c
hXXps://www.marijuanausa.net/

This vendor is selling a CBD kit for 25 dollars.

hxxp://cbscientific.com/cbscientific-products/personal-analytics-cbd-detection-kit.html

Jaam, do you know if harlequin is 100% cbd? Sure seems that way to me.

unless you have access to big money testing running CBD crosses is a shot in the dark... In Colorado testing was $150 and 3 tests were needed... so figure $450 per female to confirm which if any of the cuts are high CBD... If you can obtain a proven tested cut that is no doubt your best option...

there may be 20:1 CBD to THC phenos in that Thunderstruck but how are ya know if you get one?

Exactly.

Latest posts

Back