tokin's "whatchu smokin on" thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokinherper

python reguis addict!!!
Reaction score
i wanted to start this thread for a couple reasons. im going to post a pic of every strain i get for the next year(or gonna try at least). unfortunatly where i live means that i dont always(celdom do)know what im getting. i have a few connections to reliable info on some strains that come through, but for the most part its purp or kush. see the "dope boys" get something in and instead of trying to remember what the strain is the try it and label it to be either purp or kush. if its top shelf they call it grandaddy purp or irene kush. it sucks. im very weed conceince and i like to know what the strain is. its always great stuff either way. well i also want to see what your smoking aswell.
right now im smokin on sum "purp" and "kush"
"purp" is the smaller nug.

100_2473.JPG

100_2474.JPG

100_2472.JPG

really!?! nobody wants to participate? this type of thread must be worn out or something. i know ya'll are smoking on some killer. share it:D

1- Golden Goat
2- 303 Twist Berry
3- Fort Collins Cough
4- Pineapple Express
Sorry for the poor quality pics, had to use my phone.

Photo0020.jpg

Photo0021.jpg

Photo0022.jpg

Photo0023.jpg

nice!!! i honestly havent heard of any of those except of corse the pineapple eppress. how is that by the way?

got more blueberry headband. took some sunlight photos.

100_2499.JPG

100_2501.JPG

not sure what it is but i like it. its covered on white trichs and red hairs. pictures really dont do it justice. it has a malty flavor. i really like it! what ever it is.

100_2557.JPG

100_2556.JPG

stuff looks good your end freind,,,, that purp ,kush, all the gear looks good quality ,,,,just wondering wot kind off prices your paying?
and is the dope guys dealers? or despenser dudes?
iv just smoked the last of harvest ther ,,,iv got a bit of swiss cheese lined up for l8tr ill post pic once iv scored,,,, wher i live things are shoking with weed prices are sky high and thers even contam stuff on our streets realy dangres stuff sprayd with fiber glass and to the eyes looks jus like crystels shoking times,,,, thats why i grow and so dose most peeps i know,,,peace [j]

jesuse said:
stuff looks good your end freind,,,, that purp ,kush, all the gear looks good quality ,,,,just wondering wot kind off prices your paying?
and is the dope guys dealers? or despenser dudes?
iv just smoked the last of harvest ther ,,,iv got a bit of swiss cheese lined up for l8tr ill post pic once iv scored,,,, wher i live things are shoking with weed prices are sky high and thers even contam stuff on our streets realy dangres stuff sprayd with fiber glass and to the eyes looks jus like crystels shoking times,,,, thats why i grow and so dose most peeps i know,,,peace [j]

WOW!!! fiberglass! thats nuts. prices are high. i have to go though dealers there are no despenserys here. and i dont think there will be for a long time. im pretty deep in the south, in the heart of the bible belt. i pay $400 oz.

008.JPG$400 = bout£250 my way i think but thats bout the same my way for good stuff,,, thers not much good stuff goes round its all damp and uncured and contam ,,,,iv been hit with contam stuff 4 times returnd 3 deals and smoked 1 when i was none the wiser,,,,it gave me realy bad chest infectcion for good while ,,,,but yeh fiber glass, silocon,sugar all sorts ending up in weed to bulk up weight its rife in uk,,, full of wrong yins doin the dope game,, peace [j]

thats pic of the swiss cheese jus lil £20 deal weighd in at 2.8 not bad high but still sticky not quit 100/ dry

sometimes i find stuff that im told is local and its usually still wet and not cured. still smells like grass. i feel pretty stupid right now(not just from the bud). up until this point i never really concously thought about contaminates in weed. i dont know what i've been thinking all this time. i guess that it all came from some magical super commercial grower that couldn't make mistakes. i feel so nieve. i think im going to go burry my head in a hole for while. ashamed

p.s. thanks for posting. it feels good when a thread actually gets some attention here :)

i think the contam is only hapning mostly uk,,, iv never herd of anywher else ,,,, i know wot your saying with the weed smelling like grass and being damp and un cured thats way most uk street weed is,,,, the contam stuff iv seen and had has been top grade weed thats messed with to bulk up weight thats the worst thing its good stuff thats been reuind,,,,once when i got it i phoned the lad back who says its ok its a sugar not the fiber glass thats been sprayd,,, i told him its not ok nothing should be sprayd and to get me my cash back,,,wich he did and when he returnd he said hear bit to try tell me wot you think ,,, i put it down the pan and flushed it in front of him,,, thats wot i thout,,,,, if you youtube contam weed im sure thers few vids on the stuff.peace [j]

tokinherper said:
nice!!! i honestly havent heard of any of those except of corse the pineapple eppress. how is that by the way?

Well 2&3 are colorado "native" strains. LOL the pineapple express has a strong diesel smell and taste. My question is this: which came first? the movie or the strain?

002.JPG some skunk#1 £20 deal again this is the beter end of things my way,,,,this gear is stinking my gaff out ,,,this lil deal smells more than my grow,,,it weighed in at 2.2g.....//peace [j]

001.JPG

lookin good guys! got a little something new yesterday. dont know what it is though. good!

100_2572.JPG

100_2571.JPG

iv run out,,, siting choken for a bong,,,ahhhh,,,,
need to go on look to find some herb,,,,ill report back l8ta the day with some herb ..hopefuly.
use guys seem to have no probs in finding some nice nugs/// scotlands hard work every ones out to bump[rob] you hear not much good deals go down my way>>>peace [j]

Latest posts

Back