tiny pink grubs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SENS1MILLA

midsummer classic
Reaction score
please if anyone has seen these tiny tiny pinksh grub type things in your buds let me know.
the area surrounding these bugs looks like bud rot or mold. then there are these bugs inside of them. they are probably half a millitmeter long.

mold will be white/greyish, i`ve never heard of those wee critters before, but i`d take immediate action-the longer you wait, the worst they will get.
the bud with mold needs to be chopped and seperated from the rest of your grow, as it is airborn. some pesticide or something, needing done yesterday for the pests.it`s probably the bugs that are affecting your bud and not the mold, "IMO".
hope it works out for ya man, and if it don`t you can always put it down as a learning curve.
next grow-here we go!

They could be thrip Larvae, pirate bugs are an organic remedy to this. Sorry if this doesn't help. Thrips usually attack the leaves of other plants, I'm not sure if they eat buds off of Marijuana.:eek:

i researched thrips and it looks pretty similar..... luckly they have only ruined about one out of 14 plants so its not too bad. thanks for all the comments.

Latest posts

Back