Growing outdoors??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarPassion

Administrator
Reaction score
Any questions about growing outdoors then start your questions in this forum.

Start a new thread of course.

hi my english is litle........... bad

i start a new pland. i want to grow outdoor ,but i whant start indoor whit lamps.what lamps i need only for vegetation and when i remuve outdoor.
tell me plz all proces from sow to remove outside and how and when i change the light cycle whit real sun?
thank you very much man!

You can start indoor under flour's and transfer outside after they grow a foot or so. As long as your plant is growing healthy with a good rootmass then it will love the sun.

yo homes

i just started growing, from seed
now its like 2 inches out
i feel soo good ( many ppl should understand this :p )
i try to give it much sunlight as possible
and when the sungoes i put it under a 40watt
lamp ( im cheap sooo yer)
does the 40 watt will it do anything for my baby???
also when can i smoke my baby?????
im kinda getting anxiouse

what kind of lamp are you using? get them outside when it warms up and the days are long enuf and harvest round sept or oct, if your goin outdoors. if you keepin it indoors then get the biggest HPS lamp you can afford.

My Baby, start a new thread next time and when people answer your questions it is polite to answer back. ;-)

ok mar passion
i normally dont go to forms
this is my 1st

weed dog
what lamp
im not too sure
but i know they are the energy effecient one
while colored
(phillips )

and the light thing is like a bowl silver so it reflets good
and u can put two of the light in it

but now im useing spot lights
200 wats one
the ones they use in crystal shops to make the crystals more sparkly
yer

how do you get a plant to grow buds while its still like 3 or 4 feet?

whats the best way to get the great taste when curing i have 6 footers that are getting a lot of little buds

I know my girls are going to start flowering soon and want to know what kind of fertilizer on them. Right now i am using a standard 20-20-20

The Scoobs

Is it have to grow indoor because I living in Thailand. We have sun all year round. After smoking for 40 year this is my first time to grow this thing. Because I not get good stuff any more in my country.

:yeahthat:

van said:
Is it have to grow indoor because I living in Thailand. We have sun all year round. After smoking for 40 year this is my first time to grow this thing. Because I not get good stuff any more in my country.

Its a problem worldwide, not just your country.

I just got 2 seeds from my American friend and he told me to o on internet than I found this website I never know that a lot of smoking people are on in the internet. I am so happy after reading ow to grow I start it . So today is my first time to grow ganja

Just Wanted To Drop A Few Lines. Is It True That When The White Hairs On The Bud Turn Red Or Orange( Approx 50% Of Them). Is This A Way To Tell Its Ready To Harvest? Its What I Have Been Told By Several People. I Have Harvested A Little Using This Method. So Far Its Been Pretty Decent. I Have Alot More To Harvest And Im Just Curious If This Technique Is Ok, I Wanna Get The Most Out Of Them As I Can. And Im New To The Game So Any Input Would Be Greatly Appreciated. Thanx

the only true way to tell if they are ready is by the trics. have you looked at them through a microscope.

mine are only 4 weeks into flower and have lots of red hairs, its a trait of the strain im growing....go by the trics....

ok. thanx for the info. From what i can tell thru the micrscope they still look clear. It has been really cloudy and rainy here the last 4 days, they should be ok shouldnt they?

Latest posts

Back