Hello All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blunt

I kill them all
Reaction score
New guy here reading and trying to absorb as much as possible. This will be my first attempt at growing. Got the ok from the wife and i have a space in mind downstairs. Im studying threads for equiptment choices and I believe ill build my own set up rather than buy a pre fabbed thing. looks simple enough.
the actual grow looks a little more difficult or complex but i love to learn and enjoy a challenge. Looks like theres some very knowledgeable people onboard and i hope i can lean on a few of you with questions as i progress. eventually Id like to end up with a system thats large enough to provide more that enough for personal use and im wondering what you guys think being that Im brand new and all. Should i start out small and see how it goes or if i have the time and money for a larger operation should i just jump in, read carefully and give it a whirl? I may be dreaming here but Id like to maybe produce a LB every few months. is that unrealistic in a 10x10 space?
Thanks for any advice your more experienced guys can provide.

You will find all of the information, knowledge and support here that you will ever need. Good people, good info, good fun:woohoo: . I dare to say, you will won't find the kind of info and true support at any onther MJ forum on the net.

Welcome Again,
Cam

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Latest posts

Back