Please answer my question to help in Court

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jblossom

Reaction score
I am involved in a case with the State of Texas, and one of the things that they are holding against me is that I smoked Marijuana earlier this year that was given to me in Denver, CO. The lawyer didn't believe that marijuana users would just "give" someone two joints, and indicated that the judge wouldn't either. So, in an effort to poll those who do smoke, I have a question, please answer yes or no. And, thank you for your opinion. The more answers I receive, either yes or no, will better establish what happens normally in this country.

So here is my question: Based on your knowledge and experience, do Marijuana users commonly share Marijuana with other people who use Marijuana, with a gift of two joints being a normal, acceptable quantity to give to someone as a gift?

Thanks again! I would just post my question here, but I don't want to further incriminate myself as a pothead, and when I bring in a bunch of replies from Yahoo there will be a lot fewer raised eyebrows in the courtroom than if it was from Marijuana Passion, even though this is an awesome site!

Removed the link because we can answer right here... Not safe for us to post on Yahoo pal.

You are asking a question directly to "pot heads". You can print out a sheet from your computer that has the answers on it. Not to be rude, but it is not smart for us to do that.

I have given pot to strangers countless numbers of times to answer your question.

yeah, like that. i hate to see someone in need!

I quite frequently share my grows with some friends after each harvest. I dont charge em anything but I just like to see them smoking bomb weed and not the brown seedy crap.

All my marijuana using friends and I share our marijuana. :confused2:

that's the norm, my friend... smokers share. I do it all the time.

Hell man, I give away quarter ounces all the time. I can't smoke all I grow and I'm not selling anything.

Your lawyer sounds like an idiot.

420 stands for more than just a time of the day or a date, it represents kind of a brotherhood in my opinion. its something we all share, color, origin of where-ever in the world everyone is, and insight to not giving a sh*t about bullcrap that stresses others out...and yes...i'm stoned. i've shared ALOT, as many on here have, without ever worrying about getting the favor returned. we, as a 420 group, never meeting each other and probly never will (which is a crying shame do to spies), all have common goals...to smoke and not be messed with, to sit at a stop-sign and wait for it to turn green, to go driving at INSANE speeds of 25 in a 45 zone, and just be chill...yes, i'm still stoned...guess that means my vote is hell yea i want pancakes!!!!!! i mean yes, i'd hook someone up and not think twice. ok, i gotta smoke some more.

I share all my stuff and everyone shares wit me so yeah, its all good!

Latest posts

Back