New member, previously OG.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

labrat265

Overgrow refugee.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! It's been years since Overgrow.com, and I've never been able to find a good marijuana cultivation community. Since then I've still been working seasonally, you know, outdoors. I've been looking at this community for a little while and decided that I'm going to make it my new home. I hope that I am able to positively contribute to this site.

Hey LabRat! Welcome to the group and I'm glad you choose to grow with us. See you in the threads pal!!! :48:

hey labrat welcome. I use to be part of og too and I have to say out of the couple of note worthy communities this one is easily the best. Everyone stays polite and helpful and its a good group of people. Enjoy and Good Luck

Welcome labrat. Pop in some beans and grow with us.

PB:)

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Welcome to the site. Lots a great people to help out, and so much reading and info you can't go wrong. Looking forward to reading some of your posts. If you have a question....feel free to ask. Ummmm Do I know you? Moooooo

Later Gator
Dad

Latest posts

Back