Im New To The Site And Growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mango kush

Reaction score
Wats Up Guys......i Think I Picked The Rite Industry To Do My Work In...but I Have No Kind Ofclue Wat The Hell Im Doin...if U Could B So Kind N Help A Hemp Brotha Out...i Would Appretiate It

:welcome:to MP if there is anyplace that can help out a fellow grower this is it. that link that TBG gave you can answer just about any questions you could have,but if you come up with one that needs some answering just ask and someone will help. once again :welcome:

hi and welcome to the site i hope to see some picks of ur grow

Welcome aboard buddy. This site will answer just about all questions. Learn by reading all the grow guides you can find but the real experience will come by just doing it and learning by trial and error. Your first grow might not go great or maybe wont go at all but each time you learn more and more and soon you'll be pulling out a pound plus crops. Takes awhile but the only way to go is up. Good luck and dont be afraid to ask questions

Welcome!! There are many experienced growers on here to help ya along. If someone can't answer your question, there is someone else that can! TBG's link will help you a lot. Take a look at some of the grow journals, too.

As a former newbee I can tell you the first thing you need to develop is patience...if you are patient enough to do the required reading you will become an adequate grower. This fact is something that alot of new growers overlook...patience is the key...all else will fall into place. I have read so many books, forum posts and magazine articles, that I have had some around me say, "c,mon man, marijuana isn't the only thing in the world", "join the real world for a while man", but not one of them is as capable a grower as I have become and am still becoming. I have steadily improved my methods, and my end product, while my grow buddies are still producing the same old buds...why?
Cuz I've read everything that comes to my attention...E V E R Y T H I N G!!!

Welcome to the site. Lots a great people to help out, and so much reading and info you can't go wrong. Looking forward to reading some of your posts. If you have a question....feel free to ask.

Later Gator
Dad

Latest posts

Back