New To Mp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwisherSweets

Reaction score
hi hows it going. found this forume because i was inquiring on finding some good seeds to work with..

I have grown b4 but i was really inexperienced and didnt have a clue. but hell cant find out nothing till you try it.

My first mistake was takin seeds from a bag of dank i got. and yes if you guessed it the seeds turned up mostly male. and to have only one female that was a hermaprodite. but it was a pretty stronge looking plant though.. and i did it with no expense using flo lights and good soil and fans. so i figured years later.. maybe i could try it again... but do it right this time.. so i figured if im going to take that kind of risk again (yes i do live in the usa) might as well get the good stuff.. rather wait 3 months and get some real deal instead of finding out my pretty lil plants are junk.

My figure is, take the time to wait till this election years over.. and hope to hell either ron paul or mike gravel or someone like that will win so i can grow legally in the long run.. but if not.. still going to order me up some seeds... everyone on here seems to recomend dr dank, and he seems to have a nice looking page.. i checked out another one, amsterdam seed company and it seems ok looking with alot of recomendations on different places on the web. but then again i have read too alot of problems not getting seeds. but that is the chance you take i guess with any company known or not known... probably good chance even if i ordered a 30 dollar bag of seeds they would get comfiscated by the customs.

but its a chance im going to take.. not too worried if they come to my door with a police man, just deny i even sent for the ****.. and pretty much give em the "im stupid look dont know what your talkin about get lost creepo" but i have seen alot of people recomend the p.o. box to send to a friend but you know.. if your ganna get caught your ganna get caught is i figure. and most i have read people just get a crummy letter from customs.

I live in the small town of EDITand i came up here from EDIT, to start over and find something new for myself.. so far things are nice up here and i love the northwoods. So far i have no friends wich is fine with me.. the less im known the less trouble i see.

So in all if i get some seeds i'll wait a few years and when i can slowly afford to get a small lil green house, decor it like a flower hut and have a lil pot plant inside.
figured it work.. but just takes time n patients i guess.

anyone got any sudgestions for me, comments, say hello, things to recomend.. send em my way open to hear anything.

friend... you picked the perfect place to come to. u will find nothing here but help. if you think you have to do a little more than a little work with what you've got, then u r sadly mistaken. the path to inner freedom an sanctuary is hardly a little more than a bit of patience and knowledge away... well... the knowledge is here, and the patience lies with you.

welcome to the land of cheeba! :48: :48:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

PLEASE..refrain from posting any personal information on the site.

hello nic to meet u and welcome you will meet some nice people around hear so good luck with thinghs

oh my bad i wasnt thinkin about that..
lol your right never know who's looking lol hick lol

hey man welcome, and we want greenhouses! keep smokin while u dream

Hick said:
PLEASE..refrain from posting any personal information on the site.
of course i agree, but the new guy at least got hick to say hi to him, i know iam new but i can tell hick is good at what he does, and i dont see him comment that much when he does it is ussually fact:rolleyes:

cannagro said:
but i can tell hick is good at what he does, and i dont see him comment that much when he does it is ussually fact:rolleyes:
yep, 99.9% of the time....the .1% is during huntin season....he gets too distracted. ;)

Welcome to the site. Lots a great people to help out, and so much reading and info you can't go wrong. Looking forward to reading some of your posts. If you have a question....feel free to ask.

Later Gator
Dad

Latest posts

Back