Earth juice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looking around on ebay, I found 1 place with not only decent prices, but a $5 flat shipping rate. That's big for me.

They had the 3-1qt combos, grow, bloom and cat for a good price and only $5 shipping.

Didn't write the name down as I was just doing a quick scan/price check, but will get it if anyone is interested.

DD

In CA for a gallon of grow, bloom, cat & blast its around $100 at the hydro store. Well worth it. Its money well spent :) Good Luck GP

i might just use EJ myself it sounds pretty effective. what would be the ones that i should use. i know grow, bloom and catalyst sound like the main 3. what about the others.

hey DD, i'm interested in that site, think you could hook me up?

ganjah said:
i might just use EJ myself it sounds pretty effective. what would be the ones that i should use. i know grow, bloom and catalyst sound like the main 3. what about the others.

hey DD, i'm interested in that site, think you could hook me up?

The sellers name is danny2766
The store is Marsee's High Mountain Hydroponics

The combo had a BIN of $28.99+$5 shipping. $34 for 3qts of good stuff to your door. Not bad. :hubba:

The same combo in the gallon size was ~$110 shipped. Just a bit more than GP mentioned in the shops, but $10 to ship 3 gallons of anything is cheap.

jman will have to chime in about the other things offered/additives.

DD

Hey Hey Ganjah,

Thinking of joining the Juicers huh? It's a great line for organic solubles.

Grow - Bloom - Micro - Catalyst - Meta K

I have lots of info in the nute study link below on EJ if your up for the read.

peace - Jman

thanx much jman.

i copy and pasted the EJ part to my desktop so i can read it at my leisure. i am planning on using Fox Farm soils on my 2nd grow, but for my first i am going with MG and possibly if i have the money i will start with EJ. trying to get the money for an HPS light to grow with and finish my grow box, right now. going to do Lowryder #2 from dope-seeds.com.
:aok:

ganjah said:
thanx much jman.

i copy and pasted the EJ part to my desktop so i can read it at my leisure. i am planning on using Fox Farm soils on my 2nd grow, but for my first i am going with MG and possibly if i have the money i will start with EJ. trying to get the money for an HPS light to grow with and finish my grow box, right now. going to do Lowryder #2 from dope-seeds.com.
:aok:

One step at a time - right?...........:D

yup one step at a time. i really need to get the feeding schedule down for the EJ (i.e. how much to use, when to use it, how to mix, etc). think you might be able to help?

Of coarse I'll help Ganjah.......Tell us what your soil is, strain and the usual details. I'll see what I can come up with and I'm sure others will happily chime in. Feel free to PM when you have the post count also.

Thanks.........Jman

Latest posts

Back