To all.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Owe i would be i guess the the tight group that your in keeps it out of the actual forums could you please send me a link or a journal to one other then Norcals thread would really like to see for my eyes :)
multifarious has a larger setup i dont think i would call it a WH grow but he turns some plants out
not a very nice guy but im sure he would show his plants off if you tried talking to him
if it actually ends in talking that is
and screen shot the posts before the mods roll through and " clean them up "
because even the better info will get deleted along with the arguments

multifarious has a larger setup i dont think i would call it a WH grow but he turns some plants out
not a very nice guy but im sure he would show his plants off if you tried talking to him
if it actually ends in talking that is
and screen shot the posts before the mods roll through and " clean them up "
because even the better info will get deleted along with the arguments

lol i did see pictures of muti's grow its a far cry from a ware house and i cant find them now lol they seem to of disapeared
SHAT 3 years ago i ran 2 rooms 140 plants 800 clones in my own home with family let alone being offered by some bad people to do a ware house grow 3 year contract 50 pounds a month to be produced with perks but again dealings with these people is not healthy as you and your family could be floating down stream if things went south not worth it in my books for 500,000 not a chance or get paid 10,000 to hold 400 pounds of weed for 2 weeks before transport been there done that
or being offered to make 200,000 clones for 150,000 cash i figured it out would have to clone 8 hrs a day for 60 days let alone have enough plants to do it as well that was just crazy

But things do come to a END people get caught and things come crashing down in a friggin hurry specially when dealing with americans when there caught the squeal like pigs to save there @ss and today some of my boys that got extradited are still there serving time not coming out anytime soon and that is why i am completely shut down the investigation took over 5 years after and they still got nailed wow how time goes by
pretty fast and YES my name was mentioned in the investigation , and they even questioned me enough said cheers

I dont know what rail it was on Mom, but I am with you off off off.

Suck it up folks and lets be at least almost friendly. My sainted mother used to say, "if you dont have something nice to say to someone shut the fork up".

I would say take a puff or two.

Mom, remember Stoney Bud? Now that man could argue.....RIP.

Share your prayers for Dank who is seriously ill atm in hospital with stress induced crohns

I hope Dank gets better fast. My best friend has Crohns and i wouldn't wish that on anyone. Healing thoughts are going out for Dank. I hope he is much better soon.

Your buddy dank hasn't checked in since the end of May. Go find him on the site which he came from.

Do i have to close another thread? I am tired of this.

I don't hate anyone on this site. I don't think any of us hate each other.

Warrior, i hope you were warmly welcomed. However, you are bringing up past crap that doesn't need to be addressed. I hope you like it here, if not, it was nice meeting you. We don't need this extreme ridiculous as the "most hostile site..." We grow dank. We do it well. We all have that in common. The rest doesn't matter.

So let me get this straight....just so I am 100% clear....I ask about Dank....post a message saying only good things about him....and I get a reply saying Go find him on the site you came from....and I am the one asked too leave?????? LMAO....Then another guy pipes up and says..."yeah maybe he's got a point"....and you stifle him too? Good work!! lmao Apparently I was wrong about Rosebud and this site....and another new member leaves in disgust! :)

Can this post just get closed? This stuff is going to keep on going until it does and I don't see any benefit of keeping it open since the dude left a few months ago, after only being active for a very short time...

If it was a long standing member maybe, but he was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back