hi all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thegreengobbler

Reaction score
hello everyone, been reading here for a few days and decided to register, i've been growing on and off around 23 years now and look forward to getting to know you all. i don't smoke mj very often cos of past problems i mainly use it for cooking, i find eating mj gets me higher than smoking without the smell and sure helps with all the pain from my medical problems. anyway good to meet you all!

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Nice to meet you, hope u hav a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome! and i agree eating mj gets me higher than smoking as well..but i gotta smoke lol

:welcome: to MP tgg.:bong1:

welcome and u could not have picked a better place to join and this site is full of the nicest people around on the net and all are willing to help also if u need any thing and i can help u with it just ask ...good luck

tom-tom said:
welcome and u could not have picked a better place to join and this site is full of the nicest people around on the net and all are willing to help also if u need any thing and i can help u with it just ask ...good luck

oh oh!... hey buddy... could u help me?!?;) - play'n with ya, tommy boy :D

how's it go'n, gobbler? :welcome: :48: I'm sure u've got some wisdom to spare.... watch out for those MOD's tho... they can get a little cranky some times... :eek: <hiding>

jk... welcome aboard my little green friend...(exerp from Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith [if I remember correctly... I smoke a lot of dope - just ask the others....:woohoo: ])

welcome buddy. This site has a lot of info on just about anything you need to know including some nice recipes. In 23 years im sure ya got the basics down packed but theres alot of info here on some newer styles of growing too. Enjoy and good luck

Welcome to MP, GG. It sounds like you've been around the block a few times. It's always good to see a seasoned grower join us!

Enjoy! :D

Welcome to the site. Lots a great people to help out, and so much reading and info you can't go wrong. Looking forward to reading some of your posts. If you have a question....feel free to ask.

Later Gator
Dad

Latest posts

Back