Anyone grow in the Caribbean??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregsolartan

"Greggor"
Reaction score
New to this region and looking for tips and tricks....Got perfect climate and camo!

Welcome to MP. Good to have you here. Make sure to take a good look around the forums and read up on everything you can. That will get you on the right track to growing mj. This site is also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope to see a grow journal of yours up soon. See you around. Take care and be safe.

gregsolartan said:
New to this region and looking for tips and tricks....Got perfect climate and camo!

Hey bud!

I do not live in the Rib, but i travel there quite often! Cruise line perks!

You have a very-very-very humid environment down there which is good! You are very close to the equator as well, which gives you a more stable and longer growing season. On top of that, being a bit closer to the sun, you also get more rays! Just plant and grow! Watch out for the hurricanes......and when it comes to drying, you might wanna invest in some kinda of dryer. The moisture down there, couple with the heat, is sooo great it will promote mold very fast!

You live in a 24/7 greenhouse! Im jealous!

Nova

Don't be too jealous, where I am it's sorta wild west and tough livin....I do have to say the scenery and weather is worth the bull$#%@ we put up with here....I got seedlings the are about 8" tall and just went in the ground yesterday on the mountainside. I have no idea what breed just know that the seeds came from a pretty amazing satchel so I got my fingers crossed...Thanks for the replies and I'll try to post pics soon!

Cheers to a Carib Crop and peace my friends

I hope this thread stays updated, I would LOVE to see some pics of the landscape and beautiful Caribbean buds!!!!

Latest posts

Back