Forum members read here!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Ok here we go.We need input from everyone, so here is the breakdown.

MarPassion has set up on the homepage. (www.marijuanapassion.com). A seedbank list.

Its dated and some don't exist. Now this will be a great tool for everyone. We can vote on each seedbank and leave a comment. This will be great as then we will have a consumer base on shipping success and overall customer satisfaction. So We need to get a list of every seedbank that you guys have ordered from and we can re-build the database.

Rules:
rule #1: Do not ever ever ever everever report on how a seedback ships. THIS IS A NO-NO do not post about the stealth shipping method. EVER. If you do.....you will get an earful and the post will be deleted.

Rule #2: do not vote or leave a comment if you have not personally ordered from there. Word of mouth is not accurate.

Thats it.

Thanks every one for your help. :)

Please supply the link too when posting the company.

I Just Order From http://www.seedboutique.com/ Used a Debit Visa Gift Card Fast Shipping To Southern Cali in 3 Days 100% Safe.

Now i Order From http://www.drchroinc.com Used The Same Method Fast Shiping To Southern Cali in 3 Days 100% Safe.

But I'm Going To Try To Order From Rhino Seeds Let U Know How It Works Out Later

If U Order There Let Me Know Plzz

this is a bad seedbank, they have been ripping peeps off - buyer beware. same for the nottingham seedbank and quebec seeds

i have ordered from all over the world personally; for myself and for others. i know first hand of over 5,000 strains and several hundred seed banks

heavens stairway and cannabis-world were busted in quebec a few months ago. the same for viseeds last month - all canadian. marc emery magizine is running but his seedbank is gone as well as the hemp depot - canadian too. kind seed moved from canada to holland and worldwide seeds disolved along with ganjaland when C/W went down. the bc seed co. is a rip off site, hemcy UK moved to austria. stay away from rhinoseeds and nottingham seedbank. bcbd has a shop in holland called bcbudonline.

I'll stick with Nirvana. Lots of orders. No problems. Ever.

Works for me.

ya but what are ya growing - nirvana sells everything; test seeds, old stock, bagseed. i know cause of mongoose. good luck.

For my first grow i looked for the closet breder to me. Sent a money order threw regular mail. 1 1/2 weeks to there 1 1/2 weeks back. Took 3 weeks to get my seeds. If you use credit card im sure it would only take half the time. Good genetics deveoped for candads environment.

Used to have forum thats how i checked my shit out first, now its closed down happened around the same time OG went down but still got my seeds and im planning to prolly order one or two more strains from there in my time easily.
www.drgreenthumb.com

astra007 said:
ya but what are ya growing - nirvana sells everything; test seeds, old stock, bagseed. i know cause of mongoose. good luck.
Who is "mongoose" and what has he or she said?

What proof is offered? Has Nirvana admitted or denied the accusations?

What are you calling "bagseed"?

Each crop I've grown from Nirvanas seeds has been top notch, quality MJ. It is what it says it is. A 100% germination rate is pretty good. That's what I've had.

That's a hell of an accusation you've thrown out there. What do you have to back it up? I'm really interested.

I think nirvava strains are fine but on other forums ive seen many ppl look down apon nirvana just because of there prices saying that there quality isnt as good ect. but its not the case.

LLCoolBud said:
I think nirvava strains are fine but on other forums ive seen many ppl look down apon nirvana just because of there prices saying that there quality isnt as good ect. but its not the case.
That's odd. I've looked at a lot of seed suppliers and some of them charge way higher than Nirvana. Can someone give me some real examples of prices on specific items of Nirvana's that are available elsewhere for less money?

Part of the reason I use them is that they are based in Holland. It makes me feel safer knowing that one end of the journey is in a weed friendly country. In others, cops are trying to bust them from both ends.

What a crazy world we live in huh?

we are speaking of gypsy nirvana? correct? if so, then mongoose is the owner that gypsy stole the seedbank from. and then won the lawsuit to get it back. concerns OG as well. and the boutique

marc emery sold dutch passion seeds. email them, D/P and they say - that f'ing conman................... nirvana 25.00 fer 10 seeds - deal of the century, to good to be true hehehe. nirvana with mongoose 5 star. nirvana with gypsy 1/2 star. now we will see.

oh ya, mongoose got ic mag control back. gypsy nirvana is a british citizen - his bank in the UK is seedsdirect. then did have nirvana and the seed boutique in holland. why do ya think overgrow went down? court case.

I'm a Nirvana grower at the moment. I will say there phenos are all over the place. but I'm still very happy with them. 15 bucks a pack. I am not complaining. but still have my eye set on some of DJ's stock. mmmmmm. but those seeds ain't cheap. and I am not made of money. when ten seeds cost almost as much as my HID Its hard to justify the purchase.

hey guys. im involved with 3 seedbanks and know several breeders. check out the new vancouver seedbank, i'll get the url. because i grow fer medical peeps, i always look fer cheap seeds but also good genetics. check out www.planetskunk.co.uk in ireland for good cheaper genetics. got a forum too. lots of pheno's= test beans but its luck 'o the draw.

its still MJ right? i'll probly get the boot fer postin this but what the hey? eh?

Latest posts

Back