Will vaping be less "smelly" than smoking?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spuddzrmeandyou

Reaction score
I just recently got my med card here in WA state, and my wife is supportive of my use, however she doesn't like the "smell" of it on me after I smoke, and is trying to keep our kids from finding out as well.
Would vaping keep the smell away? I am sure its a lot healthier.
thanks

Vaping is healthier and less smelly. That said it does have a smell but nowhere near as potent and recognisable as sparking up a j.

-Trippy

plus you'll more hits off less buds. I love my vap.

I see some reaonably priced vaporizers on ebay for like $52, will they get the job done or are they junk? I am on a budget.

xxxx://cgi.ebay.com/Herbal-Vaporizer-Digital-Vaporizer-3pc-Grinder-VPB102_W0QQitemZ110350429743QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item110350429743&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1308%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

I use a digi-vap. Bout 150 bux. Not as nice as a Volcano but it still works very well. Be careful, shop around, and ask questions cuz those cheap ones can work fine or not work at all, hit or miss. Don't get any small wooden ones I've heard bad things.

The thing to remember you get what you pay for. The inexpensive vaporizers work...minimally. They are usually cumbersome to use and hard to control the temps. I have a whip vape that was used a half dozen times then put in a drawer and there it sits. I have tried giving it away, but it keeps coming back to me. Of course, it doesn't help matters that I use my Volcano with those folks and they get spoiled on the ease of the Volc. I've shown my Volcano to about a dozen friends and 3 went right out and got thier own. Maybe I should be asking the folks at Storz & Bickell for some sort of referal fee. The product really does sell itself cuz it is the finest vaporizer made.

Get yourself the best that you can afford and once you have one of the inexpensive ones, don't use someone else's Volcano cuz you'll be kicking yerself for not saving your cash for that.

Did I tell you that I LOVE MY VOLCANO???

Peace...j.b.

I don't really understand how those things can be so expensive. Hey, those people want $6 for a paper oven bag :holysheep:
I'm pretty good with my hands, I can make a bong, why not a vape?
Obviously it basically is a chamber of hot air that passes through the ground herb into the balloon. Question: what makes the hot air pass into the balloon to inflate it? Is there by any chance a small electric fan inside there to inflate the bag? What noise does it make when you use it? This curious engineer wants to know!

...A Volcano is an air compressor with a heat gun attached to it.

Make one you can hook a bag up to and your set.
Post pics too.

Anybody know anything about the Happy Vappy?

I agree about buying quality, my vap is essentailly a crack pipe so you have to light it by hand. Works badly, taste worse. I like the concept of vap though so I'm am sticking with it until I can afford a proper one.

-Trippy

A Vapor Brothers. They are small enough to fit in many drawers. Silent, unlike the heat gun types. No moving parts. You can stop in "mid-vape", go talk on the phone for 15 minutes, and take up right where you left off vaping, with no lost THC! Without the whip, they look like a funky electic pencil sharpener.

And yes, a friend (who uses) came over one minute after the hubby and I used the VB- I was returning it to the bedroom when she knocked. I had some very mild Japanese incense (the 100% natural type without the wooden stick) going- she didn't smell anything pot-like. The VB is worth the $135 I paid for mine. My lungs are far happier.

The "el cheapo" knock-offs are not as good. I bought one and am far less happy with it. The whip tubing STANK for a start! Even after I replaced the tubing, and allowed the machine to run empty for an hour (full on), there was a still a slight unpleasant chemical taste. The temperature control is very touchy, also.

Latest posts

Back