Rollitup.org Blows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greetings Dr. GreenBrain & welcome to MP.

It is unfortunate that some people let a little power go to their heads, but at least you found a better place to call home because of it.

You won't find that kind of childish crap here!
The members and the staff here at MP are top notch!

lordhighlama said:
welcome to the forum, as long as you dont cut off fan leaves and smoke em' your good in my book! :D

Which brings up a good question. Can you use the fan leaves to roll a weed cigar, you know, kind of like how they use tobacco leaves to roll cigars? Bet that would be cool.

HempMan said:
The members and the staff here at MP are top notch!

Yes, I can already tell that the people here are much more interested in producing quality bud, not talking crap on the computer. I feel all warm and comfy here. It's like I'm being welcomed home to a place I've never lived. LOL, maybe that's a little over the top, but still, this is site is much more my style.
:bong: (this graphic is awesome)

Dr. GreenBrain said:
Which brings up a good question. Can you use the fan leaves to roll a weed cigar, you know, kind of like how they use tobacco leaves to roll cigars? Bet that would be cool.

I'd imagine that would be pretty tough. I collect cigars and good cigars are hand rolled from a single leaf. Tobacco leafs are much thicker and larger than pot leaves. I just don't see it working but I guess it doesn't hurt to try.

cadlakmike1 said:
I'd imagine that would be pretty tough. I collect cigars and good cigars are hand rolled from a single leaf. Tobacco leafs are much thicker and larger than pot leaves. I just don't see it working but I guess it doesn't hurt to try.

Ah, so I see. You need one big *** leaf...hmmm... maybe it's possible to roll a sizable joint, but you'd have to do it while the leaf is still fresh and then allow it to dry/cure. Interesting, it'd take forever, but you'd be the life of the party!

lmfao as long as you don't make or look at a thread about LED lighting

lotek said:
this thread is the most trash talk you will see here aslong as you dont make or look at a thread about LED lighting.

nvthis said:
:welcome: Doc!

Hey, Lama, I think you should start a new thread called 'Other uses for fan leaves' . Folks need to know what they can do with them.. You know, like stuffing pillows or insulation or using them in the morning shower as an exfuliator:ignore: :rofl: Seriously, there must be some use for them besides filler in my woodstove. I'm tired of getting my whole neighborhood high for free.

I always plant my fan leaves upside down and wait for the mysterious black seeds to appear like peanuts down there under the Ocean Forest. Then I smoke the OF. JK--welcome.;)

lordhighlama said:
welcome to the forum, as long as you dont cut off fan leaves and smoke em' your good in my book! :D

Damn,,ya aint posed to smoke fan leaves,,:D cough, cough,spit,,OK I wont do it anymore. I grew them under LEDS,,thought it would be OK.:rolleyes:

cubby said:
"Nearly Harmless", is that like alittle pregnant?

:rofl: that is right on Target my friend...Thanks for the chuckle:cool:

enjoy your day:bolt::bong:

CowboyBudsky said:
Damn,,ya aint posed to smoke fan leaves,,:D cough, cough,spit,,OK I wont do it anymore. I grew them under LEDS,,thought it would be OK.:rolleyes:

I tried to warn ya!!! :hitchair: :rofl:

welcome to the best mj forum on the web. anything you wanna know can be found here, plus you'll meet some really cool people. enjoy the site

So, should I ask MrsRocket to edit and repost my grow logs from my last grow.

"12/12 from seed (1oz Honies)" Oh and were they.

and

"Can I Grow a Pound of Dope in 9 Weeks?" No two both, but 14oz in 11 weeks with only 15 plants.

or you can go there and look I have the same user name. I'm nice to everone. Then both sight learns and that why I read as best I can both sights. I only post on one due to my dyslexia and I can't do thread both places.

In short both are very good but if you piss off the wronge person they will kick you off.

So use both and grow.

why would you need to grow so much smoke for?

Latest posts

Back