MissHighTimes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aare there any pix in the thread mom?:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: i'll get right on it an look for it if there are:p lol

Misslolo, welcome and stay high.....i do.

i like smoking out of my 6" pyrex pipe, it has a naked woman on it and "fugged up" on the side. got several bongs from a small 10" to a 3' with a dia of 3 1/2" tube. if its MJ ill smoke out of anything.

stay high

thanks everyone for the welcomes and the hilarious conversation ensuing lol! :D :D :D :D

happy memorials day!

whos getting drunk? lol

well mom i have to agree with ya ,,,,no offence mislolol and megan ..:p

i saw alternative model on a few too ...i can only guess its for models who arnt as pretty or classic looking as everyday ones :peace:

SmokinMom said:
:giggle: Man I was browsing thru a few of the ladies in the contest. Pretty scary. Surprised some of them got any votes....lmao.

And what exactly is an alternative model anyway?

i will keep my oppinion to myself on the other girls.
alt is just another style of modeling like fetish, glamour, or fashion
UKgirl420 said:

i saw alternative model on a few too ...i can only guess its for models who arnt as pretty or classic looking as everyday ones :peace:

SmokinMom said:
:giggle: Man I was browsing thru a few of the ladies in the contest. Pretty scary. Surprised some of them got any votes....lmao.

And what exactly is an alternative model anyway?

i will keep my oppinion to myself on the other girls.
alt is just another style of modeling like fetish, glamour, or fashion

UKgirl420 said:

that is quite offensive. if you saw me without piercings & dyed hair i'd look much different but that's not meaning i can't be beautiful in every sense of the word, "classy" & "everyday" being amonst them.

misslolo said:
that is quite offensive. if you saw me without piercings & dyed hair i'd look much different but that's not meaning i can't be beautiful in every sense of the word, "classy" & "everyday" being amonst them.

ohh miss lolol get one of them fat blunts you like so much and join me for a toke :48:
where did i say you wasnt beautiful ....beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all ,,,what floats my boat may not yours ,,,besides ,,,you dont know if i have colured hair peircings or tattoos ,,,so where i was being offensive i dont know :confused:

UKgirl420 said:
ohh miss lolol get one of them fat blunts you like so much and join me for a toke :48:
where did i say you wasnt beautiful ....beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all ,,,what floats my boat may not yours ,,,besides ,,,you dont know if i have colured hair peircings or tattoos ,,,so where i was being offensive i dont know :confused:

We can totally smoke a peace blunt :D

Some of those girls at Miss HT arent very pretty but something about when they are smoking a big fatty and standing next to a large plant or a pound of bud makes them SOOO much hotter! Anyone agree?

zipflip said:
why is it women get along better than us men most the time???:D

HA! You don't know what really goes on. Women can be downright horrible to each other. More so then men. We can draw a line, women when they have it in for each other...best to stand to the side and duck and cover. :eek:
They can be MEAN!!! to each other trust me on that one and the last place you want to be is in the middle of it. ;)

Mutt said:
HA! You don't know what really goes on. Women can be downright horrible to each other. More so then men. We can draw a line, women when they have it in for each other...best to stand to the side and duck and cover. :eek:
They can be MEAN!!! to each other trust me on that one and the last place you want to be is in the middle of it. ;)

:giggle:

Aww, come on now. You know that's not true. :p

:evil:

Megan I think you're right. ;)

Mutt said:

you do have a good point now that i really sit n think of it all. i mena women, no offense ladies, seem to me to be more vindictive/spiteful and do some downright dirty things. maybe not the old cat fights but just crazy things.
i did see two women fight one time at teh bar, and holy man was that a riot. these gals was scratchin chunks of flesh out each other rippin hair out spittin on each other biting..... lol i mena this wasnt ya normal run of the mill bar brawl i've ever seen betwen two dudes lol.
but you do not se too much as far as female physical fighting anywhere round here. mostly lotta name callin. your a *****, no your a *****, your a bleep bleep no your a bleep bleep . lol
and then the next day they sittin over coffee together talkin bout men and kids n stuff lol.

ummm i perfer a bong hit but i can smoke out of just about anything -- been very creative in the past . wasnt the contest april 21st and did you win ? im slow lol

Latest posts

Back