Greetings from the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kim Jong ILL

Hello everyone, my name is Kim John ILL. The ILLest of all modern dictators.

When I am not enslaving my people or enriching Uranium I like to kick back and smoke some fine home grown sinsemilla.

I've been growing my own for about two years, and been smoking my own since I came down from the mountains of Baekdu.

I used to be a member at another site whose membership appears largely bipolar and immature. So I am hoping to find a new site now that I can grow with. Shortly, I'll be posting up pics of my cabinet and the things I've learned but for now I'll be reading and lurking.

Since good pot can be very hard to come by in downtown Pyongyang, I grow my own under a 250 HPS and using a very popular organic soil recipe. I am a self sufficiency grower and prefer to just stay off the market. I typically yield about 3-4 oz every 45 days using a perpetual system. In this way, I am able to remain self sufficient with just under 400 W of total power.

Once Mrs. Jong ILL returns with my camera, I'll start taking new pics and sharing what I know but for now, I must get back to enslaving my people and torturing the masses.

Juche!

Sorry

But if your serious? I think I don't like you already! I am suppose to be semi retired from this site for the winter but once I read your post and absorbed your statement about "enslaving your people and torturing the masses" I wanted to dust off my gear and...... wait a minute I'm not getting banned from this site over you!

I can only hope you are kidding?

Cheers!!!

Of course I am not kidding...I lead one of the most repressive regimes of the 21st century. I have no sense of humor.

Do you want to see maps to my secret underground nuclear enrichment lab? It is where I keep the sharks with grow lights on their heads.

EDIT: When I get 15 posts, I show you pictures of Yongbyon reactor!

Yup

Just as I thought, you might want to try a different approach here. My experience with this site is we are all one happy family who enjoy the art of growing MJ. We dont care for the type who bost their power to control or inflick harm to our fellow man. Joking or not!

My last Cheers to you.

I think it is a good idea to remove the live links from your signature and profile.

You do not have to remove the entire address, just change the http to hxxp.

It is safer for everyone not to click outside links from this location.

The hxxp can be opened in a new window so the person is not seen to visit from a MJ growing forum.

I reserve judgement until I see your pictures.

In the past we have had numerous spammers advertising tourist travel to Korea, at this moment, it looks like we have another one.

Then again, it may just be your humour :)

:peace:

Welcome back DD ;)

Juche!

Juche is the only government-authorized ideology in North Korea, to the point of excluding all other religions. "Juche" means "self-reliance" in the Korean language. Some writers cited in the Adherents.com database (under "Juche" as well as "Kimilsungism") classify Juche as a North Korean form of Marxist Communism. Juche began in the 1950s and is the official philosophy promulgated by the North Korean government and educational system. Its promoters describe Juche as simply a secular, ethical philosophy and not a religion. But, from a sociological viewpoint Juche is clearly a religion, and in many ways is even more overtly religious than Soviet-era Communism or Chinese Maoism.

using a very popular organic soil recipe

being that you live in a closed society, what would be a popular organic soil that one can buy? and who do you get to buy this soil for you? Since if you were ever seen in public your own people would riot on you and take your organic soil away from you and then feed it to you one tablespoon at a time. That is if you are really Kim Jong ILL and not just some wannabe that the world hates.

degenerative_disc said:
We dont care for the type who bost (sic) their power to control or inflick (sic) harm to our fellow man. Joking or not!
My last Cheers to you.

DD, thanks for the welcome and the buhBYE. Nice to have met you. I am sorry to hear that you that you have no sense of humor. Perhaps you don't understand my sense of humor. Please don't judge me: I smoke weed, but I also enjoy oppression, persecution, and a good patriotic song every now and again!

Hippy, I changed my sig line as you mentioned. Good idea. I am not advertising travel to the DPRK, I just want people to know the beauty of my country!

Alas, as it seems there are some that doubt Kim John ILL's abilities. Here are a few teasers until I can get my camera back from Mrs Jong ILL.

My setup is a custom built melamine cab (similar to C13) with 250 HPS for flowering, mod-SCROG style. My Veg chamber is lit by a 175 MH lamp that does double duty as a veg lamp, but also starts the first two weeks of 12/12.

Below that are 4 CFLs (32W I think) that rounds out my clone/Mother room.

I grow Papaya and Top44 currently and trade cuttings or grow out a bagseed or two.

I built my own DIY cooltubes out of Hurricane glass from Michael's and my whole system is vented by two Can Am 165 cfm blowers to Carbon filters.

I just started using LC's Organic Soil recipe and now feed my plants a healthy dose of Guano Tea once a week. I am also into soil recycling and composting.

In due time, I will share more of my setup, including a very cool trick I invented for sealing up gaps in cabs with old inner tubes. I posted some pics in my gallery so all can take a look, but I guess I can't post them until I have more exp?

But for now, I have to go we are launching more short range missiles over Korean Peninsula this week and I really need to step my game up.

Enjoy!

pcduck said:
being that you live in a closed society, what would be a popular organic soil that one can buy? and who do you get to buy this soil for you? Since if you were ever seen in public your own people would riot on you and take your organic soil away from you and then feed it to you one tablespoon at a time. That is if you are really Kim Jong ILL and not just some wannabe that the world hates.

Ah, there are several hydro stores in my town, all are easy to get to. Silly duck, of course I don't pick up my own soil, I DO have henchmen! We eat soil here, very nutritious!

I prefer the Lavendar Cowboy (LC mix) from Overgrow, very effective, cheaper than the grow shops and does MUCH better in terms of staving off Ca/Mg deficiencies around the stretch. Do a search for 'LC+mix' not sure if you guys have a thread here for this yet but it was big on OG back in the day.

Look for me in the 'Organics' threads!

Juche!

I cannot wait to go to your country since you have a Micheal's.

I do not believe you are the real Kim Jong ILL. the real Kim Jong ILL would not have to wait to get his camera back, he would just behead Mrs Jong ILL.:rofl::rofl:

there are several hydro stores in my town

that too funny... most the time your country is dark b/c of the lack of electricity, must be using it all for your lights I guess.:laugh:

Yes, we now have Michael's, Lowe's, Home Depot and hydro stores...it's become very progressive since I had my brain surgery and had to yield power to the Korean Worker's Party.

Nice to see you, Dear Leader :) . I heard you like twinkies and fritos. Those are good to use in your grow medium, too!

It must be a lot of fun launching those missiles. Can I shoot one off, too?

Kim Jong ILL said:
Yes, we now have Michael's, Lowe's, Home Depot and hydro stores...it's become very progressive since I had my brain surgery and had to yield power to the Korean Worker's Party.

What a shame that the doctor did not leave a few extras there for you to work with maybe they would have helped...IDK I am :fly::confused2::rofl:

Drop all your nukes or die.

If your really the true Ill .. ble son... whatever you pronounce it.

Ill is good name for you. My Advice?

I'd start with a new barber.

and no don't kill your last barber to save on paying unemployment. .. um ok uh.. ok wait a minute he must really hate you to give you that haircut .. so .... ok no! don't kill all your subordinates yet. We may need them.

ok no... do not kill anyone anymore. Put your nuclear device away.. back in your pocket. ok .. no you can't hide your left hand.. whats that behind your back.. both hands on the table please.

You got theyet? Ill baby?

We love ya buddy

I heard a rumor that your wife told her beautician that you have a small wee wee and that's why you are on such a power kick.....
You DO make a good case for medical marijuana for the treatment of anxiety.
Peace.
OHC

OldHippieChick said:
I heard a rumor that your wife told her beautician that you have a small wee wee and that's why you are on such a power kick.....
Peace.
OHC

Who is that girl :).

OldHippieChick said:
Peace.
OHC

whoa.. you good.

I think insecurity and lunatic maniactal dictators with tiny penises and leetle baby balls are intent upon enslaving people seem to go hand in hand. er

These correlations can't be unrelated

Conclusions must be drawn

Juche... sure you didn't mean douche?

Dang this guys english is better then mine. Maybe Ive smoked too much pot or something. :p

ArtVandolay said:
Who is that girl :).

She is a spy...How else could she uncover such crucial information that will save the free world.:holysheep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back