question about the bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indianchopper

Reaction score
greetings this is my 1 st grow I vegged for 4 weeks 24 /7 flipped to 12/12 almost 5 1/2 weeks ago. all my bud are doing great getting real fat. question I have do the bud keep growing and getting bigger. or do they stop growing at 6 weeks or so and finish.the other 2 or 3 weeks thanks

Strain dependent. Some strains will really pack it on right at the end and others are just constant and others just do whatever just depends on the strain and the growers choice of what they prefer in trics

IronLungs, ROFLMAO! Have you been peeking in my living room window? That's me with the potato chip crumbs, holding the remote and watching...uh....what am I watching? Doesn't matter. Nice colors on the screen.

Consider stand up comedy, Iron! I'm still chuckling.....

PC is on the money from my (very limited) experience. I have two that are growing more buds daily, and two that are just not doing much of anything anymore, but I haven't harvested them because the trichs are still not showing much amber yet. They are all now at day 70 of flowering.

Latest posts

Back