To all.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
me to dank recommend it to me. waiting on new cam coming so can show u new an better pics

Sorry 2 hear about your grow.. What is going on?
Yes Jaam, we are all healthy, that is good.... things could be a lot worse, thank you for reminding me. I guess I should have said my grow is sucking.

I had a plant hermi. It was a high cbd from green gage genetics and it seeded my whole grow and I am pouting big time... So ticked off. That is the second hermi i have had in my life of growing. It doesn't get any easier... Now the shed is full of pollen..

Thanks for asking... I will slowly get over this... Never buy from gg again.

Thanks bro. :) This is really good 2 know.. Seriously.

I was just looking to share my past grow expranments, and maybe help someone out that is needing able, you know... :) just mingle with the people bro .. haha
Don't let the very few asshats here push you away, there's more then enough good growers with positive attitudes here to make up for it.

Some people take offense when they see other skilled growers and it IS an affront to their manhood for some stupid reason.

I know for one I enjoy seeing your plants and projects and whatnot.

:peace: n' Dank,

7ge:)

:) I surely hope to see your progress bro :) I love seeing me some healthy ladies loving life. haha there's nothing like going into where your crop is a getting drilled in da face by some stank! :) Me personally I like going in there & seeing all my ladies fingers reaching 4 the light. Pop's use to tell me it was because the light system wasn't close enough. I raise it a few inches every-now & then just to get them to do it.. ;) most of the time I try to LST until it cant be LST'D no more or it would break the branches. Then lower my light system further down. I feel with the back of my hand( if its to hot for my hand, its to hot 4 the plants). :)
great dude just picked up some cal for my bubblegum an OVERDRIVE as you recommended. so just got the first feed on the blusecheese, an just bought a new camera for much better pic's so will be posting new pic's by Friday for yall to see. ::):vap-leafy_wave:

DANG! That sucks Rosebud. Do you like growing other stuff besides our wonderful medicine? I myself like growing Orchids, and have around 13 different varieties of Roses. I love growing stuff, I really do. I am a little late on my garden this year. Was in hopes I could get out there & plow it. Got to lay me some black plastic down so I don't have to weed all the time. ;) I have a few pictures of a few of my other plants if you want to see?
I've grew out a few higher cbd strains in the past. I've tried to mix/cross a few recently. Tried my best to get my Mother to smoke with me after she found out she was sick!! Yeah I myself hadnt had to much luck with Gage Green. I like Humboldt's strains along with a few other.. Just got the Godfather Kush,Prezidential Kush,Pina Collision, & Stone Creek OG in recently. Breed by MTG seeds. I hear that on the pollen. lol Fridge is packed :) haha

I had a plant hermi. It was a high cbd from green gage genetics and it seeded my whole grow and I am pouting big time... So ticked off. That is the second hermi i have had in my life of growing. It doesn't get any easier... Now the shed is full of pollen..

View attachment PIC_1672.jpg

View attachment PIC_1674.jpg

View attachment PIC_1676.jpg

View attachment PIC_1679.jpg

View attachment 2014-03-04.jpg

View attachment PIC_0640.jpg

View attachment PIC_1000.jpg

View attachment PIC_1753.JPG

Yes Dank, i grow lots of roses, thus the name, and lots of flowers and trees... I used to have well over a hundred roses, but that number is down to just maybe a hundred, if you count the mini roses. I do lilys too. I have had a couple of orchids rebloom much to my excitement. Love orchids. What is the bright blue flower?

I hear that.. ME 2.. haha I just planted a Peach tree 3 years ago, she laid dormant that long without producing 1 bit of fruit! Glad to say she is loaded this year. :) I also have some Concord grapes going, & Strawberries. The flower in question is one of my Pansy. I have my Orchid pictures round here somewhere. lol Its hard keeping up with files. ;) 4 me it anyways. lol

Yes Dank, i grow lots of roses, thus the name, and lots of flowers and trees... I used to have well over a hundred roses, but that number is down to just maybe a hundred, if you count the mini roses. I do lilys too. I have had a couple of orchids rebloom much to my excitement. Love orchids. What is the bright blue flower?

that sucks
but at the same time its kinda cool
think about all the nifty high CBD crosses you have now
i would be in heaven
gotta make lemonade when life throws you peaches
or how ever it goes :)

that sucks
but at the same time its kinda cool
think about all the nifty high CBD crosses you have now
i would be in heaven
gotta make lemonade when life throws you peaches
or how ever it goes :)

I am going to try to NOT sound like a pot snob ok? Here goes. I would never keep any seeds from a plant that hermied without any stress. All seeds will be thrown away. These genetics are not stable, why would i keep that strain? Never. I have no use for hermies in my life. If i want to make seeds that is not the way i would do it.

Snobby lecture over.... Thanks for caring though, i appreciate it.

I am going to try to NOT sound like a pot snob ok? Here goes. I would never keep any seeds from a plant that hermied without any stress. All seeds will be thrown away. These genetics are not stable, why would i keep that strain? Never. I have no use for hermies in my life. If i want to make seeds that is not the way i would do it.

Snobby lecture over.... Thanks for caring though, i appreciate it.
at the same time ive seen some hermi's that just drip resin
i dunno i understand what your saying
but when i find myself in situations like this for some reason
i catch myself saying " you have to wanna know "

i catch myself saying " you have to wanna know "

You have to wanna know what??

If your gonna waste another 4 months for another hermi to seed your grow?? that's madness...

anyone with a stash is not wasting any more time sorting thru hermed out beans... the beans are trash and should be filed accordingly... :vap-Bong_smoker:

You have to wanna know what??

If your gonna waste another 4 months for another hermi to seed your grow?? that's madness...

anyone with a stash is not wasting any more time sorting thru hermed out beans... the beans are trash and should be filed accordingly... :vap-Bong_smoker:
youve never encountered a hermi on a pheno hunt ? and then had a keeper from the same batch ?
hermi x stable plant
the offspring arent going to be 100% hermi
just saying
i forget how close minded this site is

i apologize for thinking outside the box
and having a different style then you guys and gal's here
one day i may conform to the

one of us , one of us , one of us mentality here but i highly doubt it
one month veg is kinda a waste IMO
but im sure i will be told im wrong there as well

[quote=TrollMaster5000;881204]youve never encountered a hermi on a pheno hunt ? and then had a keeper from the same batch ?
hermi x stable plant
just saying

but im sure i will be told im wrong there as well[/quote]

I may have any right to say much as I am a noob but I do encourage your style of thinking outside the box. That is how great things are achieve

Nice flowers by the way I would love to make a portrait of them

youve never encountered a hermi on a pheno hunt ? and then had a keeper from the same batch ?
hermi x stable plant
just saying

but im sure i will be told im wrong there as well

You do what you do... pass them out as testers to all your friends... maybe you will find A KEEPER... good luck...

Never did I say "they would all herm"... Now your making stuff up to make your argument sound like your right... and you also now have newbs agreeing with you bc you "think outside the box".... LMAO

Your such good friends with a top notch breeder why would you feel the need to grow herm'd out gear??????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back