Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Running outta screen too Nick !-- Gonna be glorious ! -- I was smoking something but where did .... Nevermind !

Still not exactly sure how it happened but when I treated for White Flies I almost killed my only Nurse Larry Cut !-- She circling the drain and I may not be able to save it !-- Los Umbra's "V" for same reason !-- I got more V seed but all I might end up with of the Nurse is her daughter !-- I got to be more careful !

Yep Nick we haven fun now...
Yep... Rose sure glad mama's home !!!!

Sometimes I can do more than one thing at a time !-- I got the first group of 4 PH-X-BBSL growing and I start sexing them in a couple weeks !-- They ain't gonna all make Purple bud and even fewer will be a purple blackberry but no doubt in those seed is "The Purple Rose" -- My Purple Blackberry smoke !-- I only ended up with one plant out some lemon seed Umbra sent me !-- It was a girl !-- I don't know yet if she expresses the lemon trait !-- But one them bottom buds got enough seed to assure me I'll find a nice lemon !-- Got too many strawberries but D.D. couldn't decide which to keep !-- Got blueberries !-- Cafe Mocha but I'm going back into the BOC seed !-- Way Umbra bred this Box of Chocolate they all different ! -- Might be a Hershey bar plant in those seed !-- Cafe Mocha be nice but she stretch !

Just realized I cloned that male Black Berry Mazar the other day when I was thinking it was a girl !-- I think I just keep a piece of him in veg and think about this awhile ?-- I also lied without meaning to !-- I got another unsexed lemon plant from those seed Umbra sent !-- One way or another I'll have a lemon ! -- Might mix some these Indicas up too ! -- One of them will throw me a trick pony !-- I learnt the value of them trick ponies like that Lemon Tree when it first showed up !-- Breed one male to one female grow out the seed and see if U got a winner or not ?- I gots another way !-- Just like that golf !-- Why hit just one ball ? -- I breed a male to a ho mess of girls then start growing them out and smoking da sheet !-- See what I got !
I know now the plant structure I want so that helps thin them down some !-- Like looking for the prize easter egg ? --

I might do something with that Mazar-i-Shariff !-- Ya'll say Keef grow bigger plants !-- I breed that giant indica to Umbra's B.B.King ( cause that thing got giant something in it !) and I'll need spikes and a belt to climb it !-- Be up there chopping mushroom sized tricomes off with a hatchet !-- No really !-I seen them both grow it would be capable of being huge !

morning friends,,,glad to be here,,,,,thanks for having me ,,,,,,zig

Good morning OFC, haven't been around for awhile but looking in on occasion.
I am making coconut oil this am but as I was breaking up my buds after decarbing I got high as h ll , even a little dizzy. Anybody have that happen????
Got to get some blue dream in the vap to settle me down.:vapleaf:

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- That's the only grandpa noises I know how to spell but I make a lots of different noises !--
What up Grandpa ? -- I wasn't there so I don't know but I went the whole loop from making coconut canna oil to just packing caps with decarbed weed !-- I started out putting oil in capsules !-- Messy and I kept licking my fingers ! --- Got it in my ear and my hair and I was high -high !-- I can make that stuff in the microwave in about a minute !-- Making cannacaps like that was a pain !-- I still take canna caps regularly but now I just decarb and use one of those cooking strainer wire baskets to break the weed down into small pieces so I can pack it into caps easier !-- I take a dose of caps and chase them with a spoon of coconut oil --peanut butter or something oily and done !-- Let my belly do the extraction !--

Got a wooden chop stick I whittled down to fit into empty 00 gel caps - I can pack more weed into a cap than U would expect !-- I pack them tight !-- I joke that I can pack bout an ounce in each one !-- I truely have no idea how much I can pack in one but U take too many it make U do what I call the "crab walk"-- 3 points of contact ( holding on to sheet to get around ) !-- I probably eat more weed than I smoke !-- The caps get a hold of U ? -- U can get lost or do like me an lose your pipe or forget what U doing !-- I stay high on caps all the time !-- I have even woke up high !-- Wake and U already baked ?

Do they hermie ? -- It is a girl and I can clone it or is what I see a lie ?

Good morning all. It is a cloudy day here in my corner. Need to do some christmas stuff.

Congrats on the girl Keef.

Morning Rose ! --Thanks this showing sex under 18/6 is new to me !--I put aside my cave man mentality of --If U don't understand it ?--Kill it !-- I still got my eye on it but I ain't killing it --yet !
Just got a message from Bud up in Canada !-- He found a place and is busy putting together a new grow room !-- He be around when he get caught up !

I was just thinking about him yesterday Keef, nice. will be nice to see Bud again. Ok, i am going in.... the christmas room. if you don't hear from me in a few days, might check on me.

I quit Christmas !-- 20 years in the medical field never knowing if U might have to work the holidays it just hecame a pain !-- After the daughter went off to college I quit planning anything special -- I still got a live Pre-- Katrina Christmas tree growing in a big planter out back !-- - Thanksgiving and New Years eve we try but sometimes like this year we got jammed when D.D. got sick !--

Giggy building some lights from some broken lights I sent him !-- The light boards had broken circuits !-- Anyway he doing something with them I'm trying to understand !- Instead of that mess of 5 watt chips he building one -- Driving 6 Cobb LEDs on 3 circuits -- Still trying to wrap my mind around it ! -- I think he on to something on how to build cheaper LEDS !-- I mean they are just a couple drivers --A fan with motor and the light chips themselves in a frame -- I been in a few like that 300 watt Reflector Series !-- They do not want U getting to that light board !-- They make it hard -- They do not want U to be able to replace parts !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back