My cousin needs help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron

Reaction score
First of all, I don't know the right section where to post this so I'll just put it here in the Coffee table.

So this cousin of mine will have a drug test tomorrow and asking for help from me since he knows I've been doing this thing. But what he didn't know is that I don't do drug tests before LOL. He's still in to smoking and I know he's doing it weekly. So He said to me that he's planning to fake the test using this, synthetix5. Anyone tried it or heard about it? can I recommend this to my couz. Is it safe? will he pass? He really need that job though. He's been broke for years so maybe a Job will help him and also benefits me because he will stop bugging me from time to time. Any advice? I will greatly appreciate it.

morning ron,,,,the only thing I can think of is to have someone with clean pee fill a medicine bottle ,have your people place the bottle down there underwear (tight underwear),,they need to keep the bottle close to there body to keep the temp right,,,,,,if it get below 93\94 degrees they will fail ,got to run got a hurricane to prep for

What up Ron ? -- Buy Dehydrated clean Urine online -- comes with a kit and all !- Easy to use !-- I never took a drug screen where I didn't cheat !-- Only one thing they got a new twist with those mouth swabs !-- They harder to beat !-- U ready for a urine test and they use a mouth swab instead U in trouble !-- Ron U welcome to join us at the O.F.C. anytime U want ( Home of the Old Farts Club) -- Yes some of us are old and been smoking weed since the stone age but the O.F.C. is a community and got all ages !-- We have a wake and bake every morning! --

I am sorry that your cousin even needs to do this. This drug testing mania is just stupid.

Morning THG !-- I know that's right with they stupid -stupid drug screens !- I was addicted to morphine for most of a decade !--I was down to 100 lbs and dying slowly! --I'm off the morphine and I started taking my cannacaps regularly and I don't even go to the doctor anymore !-- Then they tell me what I do is wrong ? --
No I ain't playing that anymore ! --

I have a friend that uses the fake urine and it has worked for years.

I am so happy that I moved to Oregon. My only regret is that I didn't do it years sooner.

Thanks for all your support and suggestion Ziggy, Rosebud, Keef and THG. I'll definitely join Home of the Old Farts Club. I hope everything works fine.

i think we should have drug test for certain jobs ,,,just take pot of the list of drugs they look for ,,,i would like to know if a potential job app has a herion or meth problem,,we dont test for alcohol so why test for weed ,,,jmo

Fake urine works well. Pizz tests for employment almost always involve the individual going privately into the bathroom so swapping out his urine for the synthetic should be very easy. Good luck.

Yep, you guys are correct.. he said it's a piece of cake. He passed the tests lol.

Probably there is something better than fake urine, for example you can look for some good quality detox drinks for drug test. A detox drink actually temporarily mask the toxins in your body, by creating a window of opportunity during which time you will pass clean urine. If you need more info about detox you can ping me into PM.

Probably not a good time to mention abstinence? Ive had an oil field DOT job for over 40 years and our test catch it all. I work with guys who “borrow urine” and that always works if you have any clean friends? A buddy of mine ask one of his friends to help him once knowing the donnor didnt smoke weed and he got run off for cocaine use!!!
Ill retire in a couple months and cant wait!

Latest posts

Back